Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No, you didn't tell us about the old lady. You mean like a wife or like a really mature GILF?
The 'rather' mature descriptor works pretty good here. Lots of alcohol was consumed by everybody ... including the passed out guy on the couch ... yeah, not my finest hour.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Those are some of the funnier reasons for me not to drink. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to try to put up reviews of my panini press and GPS receiver tomorrow on Amazon.

J

Jon5783

Audioholic Intern
Speakercraft review

Man i really wish someone would put a review of an in ceiling speakercraft speaker on amazon....Especially from someone that has been on this forum for a really long time. but i guess people must like sandwiches more

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man i really wish someone would put a review of an in ceiling speakercraft speaker on amazon....Especially from someone that has been on this forum for a really long time. but i guess people must like sandwiches more
I can't imagine what kind of dillhole would choose a sandwich over an in-ceiling speaker.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got my first unhelpful vote on the coffee maker. Actually kind of hurts my feelings, as I don't see how it would be unhelpful.

Oh, well. To each their own.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got my first unhelpful vote on the coffee maker. Actually kind of hurts my feelings, as I don't see how it would be unhelpful.
Next you'll get slammed with a red chicklet from Gene. :eek:
That totally sucks. Only a complete DB would do that so ... :rolleyes:

I just washed my cellphone.:eek:

I'm such a monkey.:p
Fret not. Mine took it a couple of times before I finally replaced it but that phone was like 5 years old anyway. You're smoking again aren't you? This should have been good for it's own thread ranting about what's wrong with everything !!! :rolleyes:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Nope. Not smoking. Still want to sometimes, but no.:)

The phone was a couple of years old, but I'll probably have to go without 'til after Christmas. Assuming it doesn't make some miraculous comeback.:rolleyes:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The guy had the crushed red pepper and parm cheese out on every table just like back home.
This triggered many fond memories of my childhood of many of my Italian neighbours and friends. Cooking and eating in a basement, the constant aroma of amazing food, Italian soda, redwine, those tasty dry sausages you see hanging in the basement or garage and even seeing the plastic covering over the furniture. I love it all :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nope. Not smoking. Still want to sometimes, but no.:)

The phone was a couple of years old, but I'll probably have to go without 'til after Christmas. Assuming it doesn't make some miraculous comeback.:rolleyes:
Good for you. I'm really glad to here it. I'm approaching the 1 year mark and even though a smoke would be great I can't help but notice that even now while I have a cough from the common cold it's still better than my cough was while I smoked but was healthy otherwise. Being able to quit has been a huge blessing ... that's right, I said it: the 'B' word. :p

Take your phone apart and let it dry out for a good day. It will be fine. Mine was. Twice. :D

The second time I think I used it wet. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis