Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I love it when people post a thread and then don't have any activity after the initial post, especially when the person puts a big urgent icon on the title - like this.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Its not a mix tape... its a 6 tape series from Don Hutson on Selling. Its from 1981 but its great. I really need to rip to the hdd and burn to CD. I'll need to find some motivational tapes first, though.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Blasphemy! Who could ever get over them? :D

Man, I forgot all about those plastic tabs. Cassettes were a long time ago.
You mean my 8-tracks, 45s, LPs, and tape-to-tape are no longer current ? :D I thought cassettes we the new and upcoming recording media..

Good Morn-n !

Forest Man

P.S. - Does anyone know how to work a PSP ?

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I love it when people post a thread and then don't have any activity after the initial post, especially when the person puts a big urgent icon on the title - like this.
I thanked you and Jostenmeat for solving his problem ;)

Peace,

Forest Man

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam is back to work now. No more posting for like 2 weeks. Unlike Strube, he doesn't even lurk. I guess it's good to know your limitations. We should be getting a pre Christmas posting blitz though. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hello from Copanhagen...........time to go to Christiana....
How did you like Copenhagen?
I really like the city, except..... there's so many Danes there, could it be because it's in Denmark?

Christiania (Oslo) is not so good :p

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
"I'm Hard at Work" screensaver

What? :confused:
Adam doesn't post at work?

I find that hard to believe.

Since When ... Oh Yeah! that performance review when his PC locked up on the Audioholic's screen and his "I'm Hard at Work" screensaver didn't pop-up.

Peace Adam and All,

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Wow, does this exist still, are you a Neanderthal too? :confused:
Ww thne I must be a Cro-Magnom Man .. I thought cassette were still a new innovation only in the hands of early adopters.

In the Forest the pace of life is on a different time-line ...we are just now getting the transistor :D

Peace and Serenity

Forest Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis