Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Java updates are ready to install. I'm just not ready to install them.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Alex is sleazy...he's the 8th dwarf that the others don't want anyone to know about.;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex is sleazy...
Just in case anybody is interested, that part of my life is in the past. People who know me casually used to be surprised that I smoked and don't attend church ... you f^%&in' b!tches! :D

Anyway I finally got JerryLove's money orders cashed and swung by a pawn shop to snag one of these and a what looks to be a Kennedy 4 drawer tool box loaded up with all kinds of goodies for $60. I got some SK screw drivers and a 1/2" stubby ratchet! I can already hear the computer nerds groaning. In a minute I'm gonna start talking about how different species of lumber have various pore characteristics. Walnut is fascinating and uniquely suited for seats ... oh yeah, I could go on. :eek:

I didn't realize that the USPO was gonna be so uncooperative and difficult about cashing their money orders. Man ... never again. Well, not unless I want money for something.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to clean up the place a little before I get too tired. Back in a bit.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Time to clean up the place a little before I get too tired. Back in a bit.
LOL I'm tired ... I thought you meant the "Boring Thread" :rolleyes: when I first read your post.

Good Nite

Forest Man

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I was so bored today, that instead of studying for my econ and calc test I cleaned and rearranged my room.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My steam cleaner doesn't work for s**t. I bought it to clean grout and shower tile. Doesn't do either, apparently. Maybe I'm just using it wrong, but there's only so many ways to push a button.

Still need to vacuum the floors.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's after 10pm here, and my name is Adam. I should post a video of me showing a dude's face into my crotch.

What's that?

Oh, never mind. Alex is shy all of a sudden.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's after 10pm here, and my name is Adam. I should post a video of me showing a dude's face into my crotch.

What's that?

Oh, never mind. Alex is shy all of a sudden.

That should hold ya for a while. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis