Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I enjoyed some Crown Royal Special Reserve while not enjoying watching the KU-MU game. At least KU beat the spread, which is more than Adam can say most days.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Goode's Bar-B-Que tonight awesome - especially with a good dose of Jalapeno pepper slices.

Peace to All

Forest Man

P.S. - neigborhood is already in full-swing with awesome Christmas displays! Going to be be a good Christmas --- Santa is bringing me a Woods Cabin :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I showered and dropped a blotter, now I'm waiting for it to kick in and go play.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just waiting for a mod to come back around and approve my Deals thread.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just waiting for a mod to come back around and approve my Deals thread.
No mods have been around for about an hour and a half, so I'll post up a preview here. I think that it's boring enough to qualify. :)

----------------------

Not home theater related, but perhaps AH forum related (as I'm drinking some right now), there's a really good deal on a Keurig coffee maker today at QVC.

They have the following bundle for about $136:
  • Keurig B70 (in your choice of three colors) ($157 at Amazon)
  • My K-Cup accessory ($9 at Amazon)
  • Water filter kit ($18 from Keurig)
  • 48 K-Cup pack (about $20)
I've never purchased from QVC, but that's a good bit of savings on a nice coffee maker. I've owned a B70 for three years and love it, with my only complaint being a very loud pump. The pump was redesigned in 2007 to be much quieter, and these models should have that. The My K-Cup allows you to use any coffee that you want, which is great, but it's obviously extra work compared to using a pre-made K-Cup.

I recently replaced my B70 with the Breville BKC700XL model that currently costs $250 at Amazon (that comes with the My K-Cup and water filter kit), and the only real difference is cosmetics. The coffee maker is incredibly quiet with the redesigned pump, and I'm very happy with it. For $136, I'm incredibly tempted to get one of these bundles for my parents because I almost ordered them a B70 last weekend.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I can handle the flip-flops. It's when the loose arms from the sweater swing into my eyes that bothers me.
I'm glad you guys added the 'No Hair Pulling' and 'No Fashion Insults' clauses to your rules.
It used to get pretty nasty from what I'm told.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just now realized Alex's "Happy Thanksgiving" sig is a link.
... thinking about trading in all of your tomorrows for just one yesterday? :)

... relax RJ, we're not giving you up.

I'm goi ng a little buggy over here thinking about the AH Deal of the Week.

It would take care of my HDMI, has pre-outs and of course the Oppo ...
A free life time techno slave to irritate the piss out of ...
I just don't want to part with any of the money that I just screwed Matt, Chris and Jerry out of ... :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis