Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was hoping you would notice the multiple interpretations of my last joke. On the one hand, when the bartender explains to the Mormon how the Ph.D guy evolved from the monkey, the Mormon would need a drink to manage the shock. On the other hand, once the Mormon fully grasps the concept of evolution, there would be no more religious validity to his prohibition on drinking, so he has to make up for lost time.

I spent a lot of time coming up with that little nugget. I just wanted you to fully appreciate it.
I did not get that the earth shattering need for a drink would be the revelation of evolution as fact. I am of course at the disadvantage of stereotyping myself as a monkey @ss rapist. You throw in a priest, a Morman youth and booze, the last thing that comes to mind is an anti religious manifesto.

The fact that God may be an evolutionist is just something the creationist have been overlooking. :)

BTW, good to have you back. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am of course at the disadvantage of stereotyping myself as a monkey @ss rapist.
I'm trying to decide where the hyphen is supposed to go.

[Dang it - there's another word-smithing opportunity.]

The fact that God may be an evolutionist is just something the creationist have been overlooking. :)
Don't you go bringing that s**t here! We all know how religious discussions end. "CLOSED". :D

Oh, but yeah - I agree. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's rare that I need to look up the meaning of a word after I have used it. :rolleyes:
I always feel a bit uneasy when I say something, thinking that I know what it means, only to get bizarre looks back from my friends because I used a word wrong.

That's totally different from getting bizarre looks back because I used the words correctly. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to try to get my review of the panini press up on Amazon today.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I always feel a bit uneasy when I say something, thinking that I know what it means, only to get bizarre looks back from my friends because I used a word wrong.

That's totally different from getting bizarre looks back because I used the words correctly. :D
I don't know if it's that....
Maybe they've never heard the words, 'Canola oil' and 'Let's play Twister' used in the same sentence.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know if it's that....
Maybe they've never heard the words, 'Canola oil' and 'Let's play Twister' used in the same sentence.:D
Excellent point. My friends are more into olive oil.

Although, that one time with Crisco was quite a bit of fun.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I used it wrong. :mad:

Credo would have been the correct term.

I should just stick to nice juicy strings of obscenity. ;)

I'm waiting for the mailman to bring me the money orders JerryLove sent yesterday. I was going to wait until I had the money in hand to announce this but I'm completely bored. The dog has the font door staked out and waiting is killing me.

I sold Matt's speakers. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Eww, eww. In about seven minutes, Amazon is going to reveal their lightening deal for "Enjoy this spicy seafood noodle dish."

Zzzzzzz...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Jerry made a serious offer for the speakers and I'm considering putting him on page #1 of the rep rank for an additional fee. My love is for hire. :)
It saddens me that you've corrupted something as clean and pure as the forum rep system.

:rolleyes: :p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The kid acrossed the street is really starting to bug me with his electric guitar playing. It's been going on all week. Maybe I'm missing something, but why can't someone practice electric guitar using headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis