Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm trying to decide if I have the ambition to reach 3000 posts by year's end.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I might grill me up a wheat tortilla with just lettuce inside.
... and then what? :confused:

I met some interesting people tonight (a PHD in philosophy and a young morman amongst others). I went and saw A Christmas Carol in 3-D and then came back for more turkey and dessert. The Price Check thing at Notebook Review came back with 1 response saying that my laptop is worth $650-$700. That's cool.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Almost bought that yesterday but got Windows 7 instead. I think Tuesday I'm going to pick it up along with Terminator: Salvation and Angels and Demons.
This is good Matt, Win7 is quite good actually :p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I just got back and decided to check Apple's "Black Friday" deals before bed. It's like a 10% off, big deal. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm exhausted. Niki put on the full-court press again this morning about 5am. I thought that I had finally (after about ten minutes) won and could go back to sleep, until I noticed that she only stopped so that she could lick the carpet where she had leaked some cornhole goodness. That got me up.

Well played, Niki. Well played.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just got back and decided to check Apple's "Black Friday" deals before bed. It's like a 10% off, big deal. :rolleyes:
Woed. This used to be the day to pick up an extra Airport Express. $11 off, though? Not worth waiting for.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm exhausted. Niki put on the full-court press again this morning about 5am. I thought that I had finally (after about ten minutes) won and could go back to sleep, until I noticed that she only stopped so that she could lick the carpet where she had leaked some cornhole goodness. That got me up.

Well played, Niki. Well played.
I wonder if it's the road kill diet, that causes the leaking dog?:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Windows 7, ha ha ha

Why does it take Windows explorer something like 15 minutes to open up the folder directory on my phone where I have my images... via bluetooth

It looks like it behaves so strupidly that it actually reads all metadata and most of the contents of the files, just to show the folder contents in list-mode (without icons)

And they call this progress, perhaps it's a try to make a function as annoying as possible, and in this, they're succeding with glitter and stars :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon is going to have a couple of TVs and a home theater system on Black Friday sales in about twenty minutes. There's a blu-ray player coming up an hour after that.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I met some interesting people tonight (a PHD in philosophy and a young morman amongst others).
A Ph.D, a Mormon and a monkey walk into a bar. The bartender says to the Mormon, "I'll explain this but you're going to need a drink when it hits you..."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A Ph.D, a Mormon and a monkey walk into a bar. The bartender says to the Mormon, "I'll explain this but you're going to need a drink when it hits you..."
I knew that I wasn't doing the 'Ph.D' thing right and I want to thank you for showing me the error of my ways. Yeah, an 18 year old college kid that doesn't drink. Even I don't trust that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis