Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Live Free or Die Hard might show up on blu-ray today (it's the estimated date for delivery). I could handle watching that again this afternoon. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that it's time to start the brown rice cooking. I'm going to attempt to make a grilled burrito with rice, black beans, lettuce, onions, and maybe salsa.

Should be interesting. Probably won't be.

majorloser

majorloser

Excellent idea! I hadn't thought about that.

[See, I must not be that sick. :D]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/qwnv0KKJCNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/qwnv0KKJCNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't see any other opportunities to break Adam's balls so I guess I will just watch a movie. I got the Block Buster manager/kid to give me a DVD copy of Surveillance since my Blu-ray copy had previously failed to play. He seemed like a nice person. His name tag said 'Alex'. If I ever end up wearing a name tag I want somebody to shoot me ... but not before.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Close your eyes, Alex. I've got something for you. No, it's not what you think. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Netflixed it. I think I have Surveillance but we'll see. So far I like all the psychos.
Hey ... figured out, I did have the movie figured out. I think somebody edited out my previous choice of words ... :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I knew that I wasn't doing the 'Ph.D' thing right and I want to thank you for showing me the error of my ways. Yeah, an 18 year old college kid that doesn't drink. Even I don't trust that.
I was hoping you would notice the multiple interpretations of my last joke. On the one hand, when the bartender explains to the Mormon how the Ph.D guy evolved from the monkey, the Mormon would need a drink to manage the shock. On the other hand, once the Mormon fully grasps the concept of evolution, there would be no more religious validity to his prohibition on drinking, so he has to make up for lost time.

I spent a lot of time coming up with that little nugget. I just wanted you to fully appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis