Who Wants to Play with Me?

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Maybe CJ will run into Schaub on the sidelines and both leave the game...:D. /QUOTE]

Right after CJ busts a couple of 80+ yarders for tds and matt goes for 300 and a td:D

Since they both went for 50+ in their first meeting

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I winned.

Now I will promptly lose the next three games and feel dejected.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
A good start is what I desperately needed this week with Rivers facing KC. I have a chance to maybe upset Billy P.:eek:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
A good start is what I desperately needed this week with Rivers facing KC. I have a chance to maybe upset Billy P.:eek:
You might break 200 this weekend....I'm already down 54-0....:eek:. I'm kind of torn because Palmer is also playing the Browns...:confused: BTW... are you gonna watch the NFL game or Texas vs. A&M. All I can say is "Go Aggies"....:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You might break 200 this weekend....I'm already down 54-0....:eek:. I'm kind of torn because Palmer is also playing the Browns...:confused: BTW... are you gonna watch the NFL game or Texas vs. A&M. All I ca say is "Go Aggies"....:D
Sure am(will be cheering underdog) and I will be going to Cowboys stadium on Saturday to watch Baylor vs. Texas Tech. My Wife's Christmas gift.

Palmer vs Browns with a hobbling Benson is tempting, but Rivers is consistent and playing the Chiefs.

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
In other news, by the Pats layin a nice golden egg this evening, I won in another league. I'm very happy about that.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hard to believe this is the final week. Looks like the separates division is decided this week too.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Is it safe to come out yet:eek:? That pummlling I received by team Evers this weekend(thanks in part to Drew Brees :rolleyes:), I had too hang low. But with one more week before our playoffs start I would like to say that I've really enjoyed our FF pool(Thank you Adam). The banter we've shared on this site and the ESPN site have been memorable! I would love to do this again, next year:).

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I want to thank everyone for accepting me into the league I had a lot of fun being a part of The D-Bags and I would also like to be here again next year ,so you can count The Noreasters in, :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Is it safe to come out yet:eek:? That pummlling I received by team Evers this weekend(thanks in part to Drew Brees :rolleyes:), I had too hang low. But with one more week before our playoffs start I would like to say that I've really enjoyed our FF pool(Thank you Adam). The banter we've shared on this site and the ESPN site have been memorable! I would love to do this again, next year:).
It's called revenge. :mad: Hopefully I can keep up the total of last week. :D

But I'd trade all my players and wins for a Cowboys title.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Wow I made the Playoffs!!! I'm shocked. Now it's time for a Danks rematch. Hopefully his team keeps posting low scores. 2 week aggregate score is kind of scary.:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I forgot to check before I left home. FF is blocked at work. GHEY

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
To be fair, we all made the playoffs.... There are no losers in this league. Everybody gets a trophy, capri suns and orange slices.... :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
To be fair, we all made the playoffs.... There are no losers in this league. Everybody gets a trophy, capri suns and orange slices.... :eek:
And a trip to that chicken place down the road. I loved little league for the post game more than the game itself.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis