Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to finally throw away my old garage door opener. I've been trying for months. I struggle with throwing out solid metal bars, but I don't want the dang thing on my garage floor anymore.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm trying to finally throw away my old garage door opener. I've been trying for months. I struggle with throwing out solid metal bars, but I don't want the dang thing on my garage floor anymore.
I bought a book on procrastination. It might have information in it that would help you with that phobia.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bought a book on procrastination.
If you've read it, then you've already failed. :p

It might have information in it that would help you with that phobia.
It's not a procrastination thing. Trust me, I'm all for procrastinating, but this isn't it. I'm a pack rack. I hate the idea of losing something (throwing it away or giving it away) that I might want at some point in the future. Some of that probably comes from when I was younger and had to make due with what I had because we didn't have a lot of money to go out and buy new stuff.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I am freakin' starving. I want to loose weight so maybe I shouldn't have eaten ribs and chocolate yesterday and I certainly shouldn't be thinking about ribs now but they are so f^%&ing good.

I think I'm gonna take me a little drive. :rolleyes: :)
Protein and fiber need to become your best friends, Alex. They help keep the carb beasties at bay.

On another note, this could be the dumbest article ever written.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If you've read it, then you've already failed. :p
I'll have to get back to you on that.

It's not a procrastination thing. Trust me, I'm all for procrastinating, but this isn't it. I'm a pack rack. I hate the idea of losing something (throwing it away or giving it away) that I might want at some point in the future. Some of that probably comes from when I was younger and had to make due with what I had because we didn't have a lot of money to go out and buy new stuff.
Maybe that's why I still have all the leftover building material from when our house was built in 2006. Need any wood?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
On another note, this could be the dumbest article ever written.
Wait until Stereophile posts an article in this months issue. They review some "quantum" gear that the reviewer puts on top of his speakers that makes a huge difference in the width of the soundstage blah blah blah...

I really enjoy Kal Rubinson's Music in the Round column but some of the other stuff is really out there.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gosh darn it. I was waiting all morning to check if the Amazon Vine newsletter came out today at 1PM local time (normally would come out Thursday, but that's Thanksgiving), but then I went out to the garage and spaced it. I didn't get back inside until 1:15. It did come out, and the speaker that I was going to try to get was gone already.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Doh! What speaker was it?
Speakercraft in-ceiling speaker. $250.

I did, however, just snag something that they added after the newsletter was out! A TomTom 4.3" XL 325. Not quite as expensive, but still a HUGE score compared to my normal fare of juice boxes. Woohoo!!!

BTW, I could have had that speaker last week, but I didn't notice how much it cost until after I grabbed the panini press. Oh, well.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Then get out! :D

Tucson is nice, but so is Canada (or so I hear :)).
It's not gonna be US for us, but we will get out... within a year from now :p
I hope for Australia :cool: or New Zealand :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tell me about it. :( :D

I'm jazzed about the GPS box, though! I'd like to see how capable one is for hiking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis