Who Wants to Play with Me?

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Looks like James is going to be happy the Ronnie Brown went down for the season. Ricky should average close to 20 pts per here on out :rolleyes:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like James is going to be happy the Ronnie Brown went down for the season. Ricky should average close to 20 pts per here on out :rolleyes:
32 pts for Ricky....James is smiling somewhere? BTW...buddy I noticed you picked up Cutler good luck because he can produce the numbers both good or bad...;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well sort of. I had Ronnie in my brother's league. But this was a nice consolation prize. Making my weakest position much better.

Culter is my backup. ;) Much better option than Alex Smith. I still have Brees too.

If he'd have stayed in Denver he may have won the Super Bowl. Oops!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I will get this out first today, Good Luck everyone with The D-Bag league, enjoy the games as I know I will there are some really good matchups today and we should be treated to some really good Football as the weather is getting more football like, I love this time of the year. I find it hard to believe that they are talking Baseball already with free agent signing and all that, it's exciting but can't we have "Just Football" for now geez.
I have to go out and rake up some leaves before the first kickoff but I'll be a Football Veggie today cause it's really all I feel like doing, oh well sorry wifey :(
I will cook a twelve pound turkey in peanut oil , a test run for Thanksgiving, should be neat.
Good Luck again you guy's and enjoy the day to the fullest, sawz..:)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Oh yeah one more thing
GO EAGLES
Beat Dem Bears !!

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I hear ya, I had no room for Kevin Boss but that Shockey sure is tearing it up, :rolleyes:
Well I think I released them both at some point.:rolleyes:

Our league is basically even except that brute guy.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
if anyone would kindly run on the field and take Celek out of the game, I'd greatly appreciate it.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
if anyone would kindly run on the field and take Celek out of the game, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm sweating myself...its going down to the wire....:). But your still in the driver seat.;).

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah but you'd rather have last night's game won anyway. The Eagles are set for the future.
I think we will agree on this one, The Birds eeeked out a win last night that will prolly get them in as a wildcard, if your boys keep winning, The Eagles performance was not a shining one at that , if cutler connects I think The Eagles lose by two touchdowns. I can hardly celebrate the victory as we didn't win it they wrapped it up as a gift and handed it to us.
I thought we made poor decisions in Philly, but Chicago is really crashing hard, Lovie has seen better day's.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I would be safe if they could cancel tonites game :(
Maybe CJ will run into Schaub on the sidelines and both leave the game...:D. BTW tell McNabb to throw the ball towards 87 more often....:rolleyes:.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think we will agree on this one, The Birds eeeked out a win last night that will prolly get them in as a wildcard, if your boys keep winning, The Eagles performance was not a shining one at that , if cutler connects I think The Eagles lose by two touchdowns. I can hardly celebrate the victory as we didn't win it they wrapped it up as a gift and handed it to us.
I thought we made poor decisions in Philly, but Chicago is really crashing hard, Lovie has seen better day's.
LOL that's ridiculous you guys played really well. Tillman is just a monster. Those fumbles were all on him not the offensive players. Mccoy had two hands and held the ball right. He comes in and pops it out.

Vick finally made some plays too.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
LOL that's ridiculous you guys played really well. Tillman is just a monster. Those fumbles were all on him not the offensive players. Mccoy had two hands and held the ball right. He comes in and pops it out.

Vick finally made some plays too.
Did you watch the same game ? The secondary for the Birds got completely burned on three plays four if you count the missed pass to Greg Olsen ,in the end zone! Three out of four could have and should have been touchdowns for Chicago. I only said two because one never really knows what will happen on the field of play but two of them were completely blown coverage by The Eagles and Jay the Stray Pass blew it, errant overthrows on all four missed opportunities especially the two that were already replayed by sportscenter this morning. I realize the Sheldon played the whole game with a torn Hamstring and just might miss the next two games because of it so thats why he was beat so bad , but the other missed coverage was by an inexperienced secondary that just missed their assignments. I believe that you tend to judge a teams success based upon their offense as I would agree that our O played really well last night but there are two sides to this game in order to be successful and the Birds need to step it up real quick if they want to continue to move forward. Thank goodness for the next two games, maybe :confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis