Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I am going to be in front of the tv tonight...........hows that for boring?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
219 threads to catch up on, not to mention plenty of posts in this one alone.

Time to crack open another drink and get at it!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ooooo, one more post until I hit my least favorite title. I may rack up 501 posts in the next few days.
Congratulations, Chris! Sorry that I missed it.

Enjoy your post-a-thon. Samurai is so much nicer. Plus, you'll get "the picture" via PM once you get closer. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where's Adam?
Probably getting chewed out at work, maybe getting a life but probably just getting reamed. :D
Thanks for asking! Believe it or not, I actually wasn't getting reamed...for business or pleasure. :) I had a good week at work. Busy, but good. I even got a nice bonus. Nothing like some of you have talked about getting, but a real surprise and pleasure for me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh. I was feeling pretty good until I watched TV tonight. Supernatural got me down, then The Mentalist was depressing, too.

I should grab that drink that I mentioned earlier...

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am not having a good time. :(

Why does my audio quality suck so bad with Windows 7? It was fine with XP - of course, I reformatted because XP was eating a few hours of thecal matter each day, but I can't deal with it anymore - my ears are bleeding. :mad:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I am not having a good time. :(

Why does my audio quality suck so bad with Windows 7? It was fine with XP - of course, I reformatted because XP was eating a few hours of thecal matter each day, but I can't deal with it anymore - my ears are bleeding. :mad:
Have you checked the equalizer settings in Media Player or whatever it is you're using? The soundcard might also have these.

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis