Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Speakers completely assembled, grill off and on. I am still trying to track down a an air leak that is breaching the mid-chamber - then I will start programming.

-Chris
Wow Chris those are amazing.:D

Alex I think we all like you a little less all of a sudden.:eek:

And Matt. What to say that you already don't feel. Uggh.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Sheet, what did I do?
Apparently, you sold, at a huge loss(You accepted like $950 for like a $2300-$2800 original total investment?), a set of speakers that will easily compare to the best commercial monopolar speakers in the $15,000-$20,000 range. :rolleyes: Oops....

-Chris

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Speakers completely assembled, grill off and on. I am still trying to track down a an air leak that is breaching the mid-chamber - then I will start programming.-Chris
Have you done a smoke test to find the leak?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Alex, the real test of those speakers will be if they can make this

sound like this

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
As I recall, there wasn't much of a bidding proccess (or I missed it: would have participated). Legendary nab Alex.

WmAx: the speakers look great. I wish I could hear the sound.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Hot Potato

Those were mine originally darn it monkey..............:D and 1 hour short on the 2nd time around....:eek:
And you guys are playing "hot potato" with those very,very nice speakers LOL. Looks to me like WmAx has speaker building down to an art! ;)

Have a good day everyone,

Back to the Forest, Man

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
We all know that these speakers will not blend with his surrounds, so he should pay to ship the surrounds to someone who could use them :rolleyes: and that will make up for him going all "great train robbery" on Jamie. :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
How hard would it be to fine out where he lives. Might be worthwhile to call up a couple of buddies who owe you one....;). Just tell em...some monkey has your stuff...:D

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
Great work Chris. I am excited for Alex and excited that mine will be the next to be completed. You are one amazing guy:)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well done Chris. I can't imagine what they sound like.

Quickley17

Quickley17

Audioholic
This might be a stupid question... does the DCX2496 process the signal into L and R channels as separate outputs from the unit? The way I am picturing this, it seems like with 6 outputs on a DCX2496, you would use 2 outputs for L and R for high, 2 outputs for L and R mid, and 2 outputs which both go to the CX 2310, then from the CX 2310 you have a L and R output for both mid-bass and bass... is this true?

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
This might be a stupid question... does the DCX2496 process the signal into L and R channels as separate outputs from the unit? The way I am picturing this, it seems like with 6 outputs on a DCX2496, you would use 2 outputs for L and R for high, 2 outputs for L and R mid, and 2 outputs which both go to the CX 2310, then from the CX 2310 you have a L and R output for both mid-bass and bass... is this true?
6 outputs configured as needed, but you have the idea. LH, LM , LL..ect for 3way example...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis