Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I kind of remember this call to action from a while ago, but I'm so sleep deprived that I don't quite remember the details.

And what's this about a turkey?!? :D

On an equally confusing topic, a (at least mildly) retarded person from my hometown that I wasn't friends with found me on Facebook and is currently sending me messages. Her texts are, well, even more scattered than this thread.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time to head out with Niki. Will it be for a walk or a ride? You'll have to wait until we get back to find out (as I won't know until we leave). Oh, the excitement.

Audioholics. We'll sell you the whole forum...but you'll only need the edge.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Well, the forum is showing a page 8 (40 posts/page) and I'm not able to get there. Every time I click on it I go back to page 7.
Weird...

-pat
that's normal here in the matrix :)

(sorry did not read all the responses in this thread, it's going a few pages too fast for me :) )

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been eating pancakes so much, this is on my mind. If anyone is looking for a double-burner griddle, I highly recommend the Anolon Advanced one. Simple to clean and works great. It cost me $40, and it's been well worth it. If you have a flat cooktop, then it might not be the best for you - but it's been fantastic on a gas stovetop.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About five minutes away from some tasty Chipotle Chicken thin crust pizza. Oh, baby.

Matt34

Matt34

The wife just got offered her job back!! Big score for us, even though it's only part time which is all we really want her to work.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The wife just got offered her job back!! Big score for us, even though it's only part time which is all we really want her to work.
Excellent! Congratulations to her.

BTW, when are you all moving? I was thinking that it was going to have happened already, but I'm sure that I missed an announcement.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm beat. I had to empty the theater today. The new carpet is being install on thursday so my good friend came out to help carry all my speakers and furniture up and out. We also installed the ceiling speakers in the bedroom so I'll finally finish the whole house system in the next week or so.:) I Also figured it was a good time to pack up the MPS-1 to go get the chassis checked out. I have one channel that will not go off with the 12v trigger.

And being the nice guy that I am, for helping me I helped Ed buy a new 42" Panasonic plasma and all new cables from Monoprice. He's going to hide his wallet soon. Last time I stopped over to his house I talked him into buying a blu-ray player.:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My brother is good at getting me to spend money. He mentioned last week that he made some of the cookies that our mom made when we were growing up (delicious oatmeal chocolate chip) and that he used a mixer to make the dough.

Now I'm thinking about getting the mixer that I just saw ten minutes ago on Amazon's Gold Box deal. I'm weak.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And being the nice guy that I am, for helping me I helped Ed buy a new 42" Panasonic plasma and all new cables from Monoprice. He's going to hide his wallet soon. Last time I stopped over to his house I talked him into buying a blu-ray player.:rolleyes:
That settles it. I'm never helping you move furniture. :p

Matt34

Matt34

Excellent! Congratulations to her.

BTW, when are you all moving? I was thinking that it was going to have happened already, but I'm sure that I missed an announcement.
No idea when we will move. Haven't sold the house yet so we aren't in any rush atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis