Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel strange saying this with Jamie's signature photo, but I'm looking into getting rabbit meat from a butcher. Niki loves it, but the Evo brand canned food that I get seems to be out of stock everywhere. So, I'm in search of some. Well, sure, I could let her eat the road kill (and she's constantly disappointed when I don't let her), but I'd like to restrict which parts she eats.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Whats going on here today?Some folks feel like dissing others and stuff...what up with that peeps.Enough of the holier than thou crap....sorry its the steam vent right...:eek:
I am not refering to this thread by the way..

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I feel strange saying this with Jamie's signature photo, but I'm looking into getting rabbit meat from a butcher. Niki loves it, but the Evo brand canned food that I get seems to be out of stock everywhere. So, I'm in search of some. Well, sure, I could let her eat the road kill (and she's constantly disappointed when I don't let her), but I'd like to restrict which parts she eats.
You can also try feeding her sardines packed in water/no salt and/or tripe on occasion. I bet she would love these treats. :) Tripe is extremely healthy for dogs and they usually love it. Its smells awful though. You should be able to find canned tripe where you buy your high end dog food. I believe it is made by Solid Gold and comes in a green can.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You should be able to find canned tripe where you buy your high end dog food. I believe it is made by Solid Gold and comes in a green can.
I saw that on their website, but I'm not sure that I could get past the thought of it. I might give it a try, though. Thanks!

Matt34

Matt34

Going up to Tucson to do some birthday shopping for Katie's soon to be first B-day.

majorloser

majorloser

I just finished eating more pancakes.
Geeze, you already have another 100 posts since yesterday. :eek:

You have more post in one year than Clint and Gene have made since they started the forum.

"Slumlord Post Ho"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Geeze, you already have another 100 posts since yesterday. :eek:
Well...well...you've posted eight times in the past 24 hours! Take that. :eek:

Eh, I'm not really embarrassed. I don't post to get posts. I post because, well, AH is what I do on the weekends. Okay, I guess maybe that's embarrassing...

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Apparently its time again;)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
I am in on the Dark side boyzzz. Its on once again is it.............come one come all to the darkness ya'll.........;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I jumped the gun. :eek: I hate it when my side is wrong. :(
... but at least it's not wrong all the time about everything like the other side. :p
So you know what they're talking about? I'm so lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis