Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Its almost like he needs some sort of disposable covers. Someone needs to invent an optically-perfect, 98% transmissive screen protector that comes in a pad of 100 - when it gets dirty you can just rip one off like a sheet of paper, toss it in the trash (or biohazard bin, as the case may be), and your rolling again without missing a beat. I am thinking I might need to patent this. There is sure to be profits considering all of the Adams out there. :D;)

Hahahahahaha!!!!!:D

BTW they already have visor and windshields tearoffs so I'm guessin' no go on a patent...

J

jamie2112

Banned
be happy

To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and *****-slap that mother.... upside the head. Pass it on...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and *****-slap that mother.... upside the head. Pass it on...
These two must be some of the happiest people around.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Wow thats some B*&^ch slappin goin on.............:eek::eek:........:D:D:D They must be enjoying it..........

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Jamie, I'm waiting to hear about how good the ribs were! You should post a review!!!:)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Jamie, I'm waiting to hear about how good the ribs were! You should post a review!!!:)
Doug they were freakin amazing as usual here at the Vous. I had to order 2 racks for myself and ate some latenight last night. I think I may go to Corkey's bbq tonight for their ribs:eek::eek::eek: They have been voted best by locals and the Vous is 3rd ranked here in Memphis. There is a Brazilian steakhouse here too down the street that has like 25 kinds of meat with the red and green stone thing......what to do what to do......:cool: :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Doug they were freakin amazing as usual here at the Vous. I had to order 2 racks for myself and ate some latenight last night. I think I may go to Corkey's bbq tonight for their ribs:eek::eek::eek: They have been voted best by locals and the Vous is 3rd ranked here in Memphis. There is a Brazilian steakhouse here too down the street that has like 25 kinds of meat with the red and green stone thing......what to do what to do......:cool: :D
You are making me hungry! Only one post away from 6k. How does it feel? :D

Brazilian steakhouses are freaking awesome. There is one in Denver called Rodizios that I pretty much needed to be rolled out of when I was done. :)

J

jamie2112

Banned
You are making me hungry! Only one post away from 6k. How does it feel? :D

Brazilian steakhouses are freaking awesome. There is one in Denver called Rodizios that I pretty much needed to be rolled out of when I was done. :)
Huh I didn't even notice......I guess I feel I whole lot like I do now then I did a little while ago.............:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah I totally get the rolled out to the car scene, I may be heading for that tonight....LOL.........:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis