Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It could be that you call her your girlfriend (in large bold letter, no less), not your wife. That could confuse people. Don't get your cornhole in a twist over it, though.:p
Point taken. I was just emphasizing that unlike them I am getting some ... from a woman. :cool:

Somehow over the last few months or so it has fallen upon me to produce a ring. It's suppose to be a $nice$ ring and before the amps. I feel a compromise coming ... a $nice$ ring after the amps. :eek: :D

I find it bizarre that the entire global economy can tank, natural disaster can strike and yet I'm all about amps and my g/f is all about a ring. Even monkeys have deep thoughts. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I'm back ...

From Estes Park , Colorado --- was a great trip :) over 3,000 miles.

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. - Cabin now has roof, siding, doors , windows and most wiring and plumbing done :cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. - Cabin now has roof, siding, doors , windows and most wiring and plumbing done :cool:
Cool beans Mr. Man. This country or this hobby is too wide spread. Think how much more fun this would be if we all lived in RI. We'd be able to run 1/2 a marathon and see 3/4 of the members in person. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Later,

Forest Man

Sounds awesome.. enjoy!

Later,

City Man

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Cool beans Mr. Man. This country or this hobby is too wide spread. Think how much more fun this would be if we all lived in RI. We'd be able to run 1/2 a marathon and see 3/4 of the members in person. :)
You really think that'd be for the best? :p

It'd be like one of those communities with a race track, except we'd have a/v stores.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You really think that'd be for the best? :p

It'd be like one of those communities with a race track, except we'd have a/v stores.
UPS delivery related fatalities would be a problem around The Dawg's house.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I forgot what I was going to say but thought I'd let you know about it anyway. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We're just glad you stopped by.

Any plans for the weekend?
I need to get my in-wall entertainment center finished up and in my wall. The worlds biggest procrastinator is goofing on me about it being an antique. I started it that long ago.

I just tried using Walter's TT. No go. Thread and pic's coming.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I need to get my in-wall entertainment center finished up and in my wall. The worlds biggest procrastinator is goofing on me about it being an antique. I started it that long ago.

what's left to do on the ent center?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Sounds like a good deal. I'm the biggest procrastinator though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis