Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...you're gonna have to ignore another post of mine now... :eek:
Why? Girlfriend in the next room doesn't mean that the monkey isn't looking for some phone action. Sometimes you just gotta enter a fantasy world and believe that the person on the other end is smokin' hot and isn't in reality cultivating fungus within the creases of flesh ringing his/her enormously obese body.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As much as I know that I don't need (or really even want) a new car, the Fusion Hybrid is beginning to hold some sway over me.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Why? Girlfriend in the next room doesn't mean that the monkey isn't looking for some phone action. Sometimes you just gotta enter a fantasy world and believe that the person on the other end is smokin' hot and isn't in reality cultivating fungus within the creases of flesh ringing his/her enormously obese body.
Pics? :D

Thats one of your more messed up posts..

nothing will ever beat niki dragging yeast juice across the carpet, though...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
As much as I know that I don't need (or really even want) a new car, the Fusion Hybrid is beginning to hold some sway over me.
I REALLY like that car. I've never owned a Ford, but when I look to buy again in the spring, that might make the short list.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
For some reason Tomorrow (RJ) thought I was single as well. :confused:
Something I said? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For some reason Tomorrow (RJ) thought I was single as well. :confused:
Something I said? :D
Just wishful thinking. More difficult to steal you away from a woman than to just take your single self to Paris. ;) :D

Seriously, though, you mention her all the time. You even had at least one picture of her before your Photobucket account went down.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm guessing finding that post was fairly easy. I can't imagine "yeast" comes up very often. Maybe in one of SethL's reviews, but other than that... :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm guessing finding that post was fairly easy. I can't imagine "yeast" comes up very often. Maybe in one of SethL's reviews, but other than that... :p
I searched for "cornhole" because I knew that I had said "cornhole juice." I might forget most things, but that stayed with me. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Then the decision is made for me, then. I'll have to over-use the word "cornhole" to make things difficult in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis