Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And on the third day, he rose from the bed.

[The chronicles of Adam's wild weekend, told many years from now.]

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nice...

Thats not normally like me though... It would have been a pretty uneventful evening had the girls not showed up.. crazy...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But the girls did show up, transforming you from a mild-mannered man getting his drink on into...my hero.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Based on my mid-20s, I'll try to translate.

"a while" = "another nine hours" :)
Unfortunately, one of my best buds is getting married tonight... It might get outta hand.. but I have to meet my parents tomorrow morning for an Easter sunrise service..... Part of the reason I got after it last night.. maybe I wont feel like it tonight...
The prophesy ...
The fulfillment ...
The f^%&ing hangover ...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
But the girls did show up, transforming you from a mild-mannered man getting his drink on into...my hero.
lol... believe me.. it turned into babysitting for me quick.. 3 years ago, I would be in hero status. Now its just like, "Please dont set that there, use a coaster, heres a papertowel, I'll clean that up tomorrow, dont put that in your mouth..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I lived next to Adam. That would mean that I also lived next to the Hooter's girls. :)

That, and I imagine it would be like Office Space.

[Sound of his voice through the wall]: Hey Adam, man, check out channel 9, check out this chick.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I wish that I lived next to Adam. That would mean that I also lived next to the Hooter's girls. :)

That, and I imagine it would be like Office Space.

[Sound of his voice through the wall]: Hey Adam, man, check out channel 9, check out this chick.
Check out channel 9.. Breast Exams... that chick looks kinda like Ann... Watch your cornhole peter-man...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sometimes I get the feeling like she's cheating on me.

Yeah, I get that feeling too, man.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Harmony's are expensive....
It's all about priorities. That remote could have paved the way.

Who am I kidding? They never would have even made it into the living room because I wouldn't let them on my new carpet. Strange, seeing as how Niki has already wiped yeast and cornhole juice on it. Man, I must really love this dog...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
What a clever movie... Naga, naga, not gonna work here anymore.. and the whole Michael Bolton thing.. Classic...

PC Load Letter... WTF does that mean...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It's all about priorities. That remote could have paved the way.

Who am I kidding? They never would have even made it into the living room because I wouldn't let them on my new carpet. Strange, seeing as how Niki has already wiped yeast and cornhole juice on it. Man, I must really love this dog...
Yeah, but the dog loves you back... fun times with hooters girls are fleeting... Now, If had wandered over to their place... different story.

Alright, I've got a lunch thing and wedding prep.. Wish me luck. We'll see how the first one goes down. I've got my eyes on a particular bridesmaid.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wish me luck. We'll see how the first one goes down. I've got my eyes on a particular bridesmaid.
Good luck, man. I'm sure the first brew will be harsh, but the next twelve will be smooth. By then, that bridesmaid will look like twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis