Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not only did my GPS holster, white chocolate mocha mix, and WillMaker arrive today - but I also got the new battery for my phone today. Woo...wait for it...hoo!
Sweet. I got my monoprice velcro cable ties and a replacement remote for my truck's stereo, since I lost my other one...again.

Woo...

I will finish that tomorrow when the new AVR comes in perfect condition. :)

dkane360

dkane360

That would have been a lot more uplifting if "math test" had been replaced by "date."

Just sayin'. :D

[Sorry to hear about the test, man. I remember those days.]
lol. fortunately this is the last math class I will ever have to take (if I pass that is).

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm back now. I went to bed at 9pm, and woke up at 6:30am. I still could have slept longer, but my boss probably wouldn't like it if I showed up at 10am.

My eyes are better today, as the Mafioso have now gone back to the old country.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Seems like I left Mr. Gitterdone out on the road back from Oklahoma. I've been sleeping since Friday. Yesterday was a morning and an afternoon nap. My car isn't even unloaded and the bag of clothes I brought in on Friday night still isn't unpacked. My bed is real comfy. I'm going back for more. :p :D

strube

strube

I'm back now. I went to bed at 9pm, and woke up at 6:30am. I still could have slept longer, but my boss probably wouldn't like it if I showed up at 10am.

My eyes are better today, as the Mafioso have now gone back to the old country.
Good to hear. Those guys are relentless. It is probably best you just stay away from Sicily and Italy for a while though. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
But I love Canneloni, and Olive Garden has imposed a lifetime ban on me after the last incident. I'm afraid there is no staying away from tubes stuffed with meat!

strube

strube

But I love Canneloni, and Olive Garden has imposed a lifetime ban on me after the last incident. I'm afraid there is no staying away from tubes stuffed with meat!
Ouch. That means your only option is Macaroni Grill. It will be tough to decide between that and the Sbarro in the mall... ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Fortunately we have a few options beyond Macaroni Grill here in KC. ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I can't stand Olive Garden. But my wife loves it. :rolleyes:

They did you a favor. I bet there are some really good places run by real Italians there. Now you make me hungry. This thread isn't kind to cravings. Yesterday I had to get chips and salsa thanks to Alex, now I want some real Pasta and Gravy thanks to you. :D

strube

strube

I'm with you on that one. Olive Garden is to Italian how Taco Bell is to Mexican how Pf Chang's is to Chinese.

They all can suck it.

Here are the best Italian places I've ate in KC. By no means is this a comprehensive list, but you'd do well to visit these fine establishments. Just mind your manners at a couple of these places.

http://www.jasperskc.com/

http://www.garozzos.com/

http://www.kansascitymenus.com/pauloandbill/
I have only eaten at one place in KC: Arthur Bryants. Delicious, but not Italian.

I am with you on everything but PF Changs, which I enjoy simply because there are no authentic Chinese restaurants in the Rockies that I have found that you can eat at safely without dying of some sort of food poisoning. Actually, I kind of felt the same way when I was actually in China, but I guess I survived. I am all about authentic food from other places though...

Who's hungry? :D

strube

strube

The 4310 is here. They didn't package it so hot, despite the double box, but I won't know if that is an issue until I get it unpacked.

I should get to writing now, but the thing is just sitting there in the box, taunting me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis