Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You should always use caution when taking my advice.:D
Seeing as how that is advice, I can't figure out if I should now be cautious about using caution with your advice.

It's horrible when I run out of alcohol. The world becomes so confusing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think whoever wrote this clip knows my boss personally.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/H5d66pRQkMamz28CI809tg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/H5d66pRQkMamz28CI809tg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I'm not going to hit the sack, but I am going to go lie down on the floor. :)

Have a good night!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I finally got around to watching that today. Effing awesome! Some scenes made me laugh really hard. Other scenes just made me really hard.

Oh, wait. Wrong forum. :eek: :D

Seriously, though - great comedy, IMO. I thought that I'd hate it during the first five minutes, but then I couldn't stop laughing.
Yeah, its a good one. The boyfriend cracks me up.

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I had to stay up to see what Adam was going to post. :D

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit....
Woed. Some great lines, and songs, in that movie. "Two Type of B***hes" and "D**khead" win for the titles alone. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Seperating after nearly 9 years. Been a pretty shitty month, let alone weekend.
Damn Nemo. That's rough. Hang in there, and feel free to vent and garner unsolicited advice all you want. It's what we're here for.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Seperating after nearly 9 years. Been a pretty shitty month, let alone weekend.
I say quickly kill the family pet. :eek:
It'll make her think twice before messing with you. ;)
If you say that she's not like that I'm gonna track you down myself. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for not polluting that thread like some other people. :rolleyes: :D

I remember those pic's you posted way back. Your wife may be right. ;)
I didn't want to pollute the thread about Chris' speakers any further with our shenanigans.

The roads in the backwoods of Virginia are amazing.
Driving in in daylight was fun but driving out at night was a little hairy.

Driving away from Walter's I was speeding due to a down hill grade and not paying attention when I spotted a cop coming in the other direction. So much for 'free' turntable I thought as he pulled a U-turn after I passed him. I immediately pulled over to take my lumps before he even turned the lights on. The pick up that was following me passed me and so did the cop. I followed them both back to the highway and never looked back.
I'm a polluter what can I say!:mad::p:D

Via that thread I got a line on some damn good tweeters. You accidentally improved my system's future. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm a polluter what can I say!:mad::p:D

Via that thread I got a line on some damn good tweeters. You accidentally improved my system's future. ;)
Which tweeters?

Nobody loves a good thread jack more than me. You should check out Adam's grout thread:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50366

However with that speaker thread there is plenty more to say of relevance for the edification of the membership. We'll find some other poor souls thread to start talking about small farm animals and such.

Wait for one of Clint's reviews on a rec'r or something and then break out the off topic stuff. :eek:

He'll understand and won't put you on probation like he did to me. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Which tweeters?

Nobody loves a good thread jack more than me. You should check out Adam's grout thread:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50366

However with that speaker thread there is plenty more to say of relevance for the edification of the membership. We'll find some other poor souls thread to start talking about small farm animals and such.

Wait for one of Clint's reviews on a rec'r or something and then break out the off topic stuff. :eek:

He'll understand and won't put you on probation like he did to me. :D
The one in Chris's next build. The HiVi RT1

I'm salivating and having to force myself to hold back from a deal I got offered on them.

I love DIY audio the good stuff isn't all that expensive.
I remember that thread. It had one of your classic lines.

"Tommy was good enough to provide the knee pads and you brought nudity to the table"

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
They aren't too expensive new:

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1483

but the trick is to get 'em to act right with other drivers in a particular enclosure and crossover design. Do you have a plan for them? That's the hard part.
Yeah but the source I got got them straight from the factory for less than that even.

I don't have a plan at the moment for them, but I'm sure I can come up with something. I need to look up TLS guy's post to get some potential midrange drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis