Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. Two little techflex tubes wouldn't even come close to containing all my wiring :D

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
LOL. Two little techflex tubes wouldn't even come close to containing all my wiring :D
Well, they're sold in pretty long lengths, so that you can cut em to have multiples. I have one for the 7 mch interconnects that go from receiver to amp. It looks a lot nicer, and 7 into 1 ain't toooooo shabby . . . but I dunno. I know they make the thickness at least up to 1.5", and that's actually not too bad I think.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am already using it for the wires that go to my TV just to keep them together, but my M/C interconnects alone are too big for one of them; I just used those velcro straps on that bundle. You don't see the back of my rig at all, so I am not too worried about how it looks. When I was off after my sugrery, I moved things around and rewired everything, so it is actually pretty clean back there now :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Please don't hijack this thread with all this cable management nonsense. :p:D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I didn't realize this thread was a click

Peace all sorry - my responses don't ever get a response. I understand a click when I see one.

I need to take a break!!!

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. the cabin is taking shape :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Peace all sorry - my responses don't ever get a response. I understand a click when I see one.

Later,

Forest Man

No pity parties allowed. I didn't understand your last post, and I had already talked about not understanding Adam's last post, so I would have just been repeating myself.

...and its clique...

;):D:p

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I finally got my blu-ray player software fixed. Its bad when cyberlink(hp) takes four months to shoot me the updates. life is good:)

strube

strube

I just ordered a Denon AVR-4310CI.

I kind of wish the 3 was an 8, but I will be okay. Maybe the next upgrade. :D

I really shouldn't have posted that in the boring thread, as it is not actually boring.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just ordered a Denon AVR-4310CI.

I kind of wish the 3 was an 8, but I will be okay. Maybe the next upgrade. :D

I really shouldn't have posted that in the boring thread, as it is not actually boring.
Thats one nice receiver!! where did you pick it up? and how did you afford it?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Later,

Forest Man

That's the beauty of the internet. You just keep posting and who cares if anybody replies. Besides, the only requirement to be in this clique is to have nothing relevant to say.;)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
That's the beauty of the internet. You just keep posting and who cares if anybody replies. Besides, the only requirement to be in this clique is to have nothing relevant to say.;)

well relevant to everybody else i guess:) Anyway i am watching alone in the wild on nghd. Damn this guy is loosing his mind right now. Just use the sat-phone and get out of there.

Matt34

Matt34

We got a finance guy fired at the local Nissan/Honda dealership today. He thought he was going to be slick and pocket $500 from one of my Soldiers that just returned from Iraq. Said Soldier is 22yrs old and put a large cash down payment on a new Nissan Xterra, well when he came in to sign all the paperwork, finance guy told him he could get him a great deal on an extended warranty if he fronted $500 in cash. Finance guy then follows Soldier to the ATM and took the cash in the parking lot of the bank. Soldier gets home and doesn't feel good about the situation so tells us at work the next day, BS flags go off and myself, the local PD K9 handler that trains with us and said Soldier go down to dealership and talk to GM. Long story short, we get the money back and guy gets fired and possible fraud/theft charges may be pending.

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1549904/family_guy_wheres_my_money.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" name="Metacafe_1549904"> </embed><br><font size = 1>Family Guy- Where's My Money - For more of the funniest videos, click here</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

We got a finance guy fired at the local Nissan/Honda dealership today. He thought he was going to be slick and pocket $500 from one of my Soldiers that just returned from Iraq. Said Soldier is 22yrs old and put a large cash down payment on a new Nissan Xterra, well when he came in to sign all the paperwork, finance guy told him he could get him a great deal on an extended warranty if he fronted $500 in cash. Finance guy then follows Soldier to the ATM and took the cash in the parking lot of the bank. Soldier gets home and doesn't feel good about the situation so tells us at work the next day, BS flags go off and myself, the local PD K9 handler that trains with us and said Soldier go down to dealership and talk to GM. Long story short, we get the money back and guy gets fired and possible fraud/theft charges may be pending.
That is great, Matt. It is nice to hear stories that actually restore a little of my very lacking faith in humanity once in a while.

Thanks for posting the clip too. I haven't seen that in a long time but it is definitely my favorite Family Guy scene. :)

strube

strube

I have a theory that this guy and this guy are the same person. They both post short and usually useless posts in old, dead, or dying threads, have the same amount of mostly useless posts, and they joined right around the same time...

I have reduced myself to harshly judging new AH forum members. Maybe I should start drinking.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you feel better now, Forest Man? :) I don't think that we were intentionally ignoring you.

I have literally thousands of posts that never got a response. I channel that into fuel for my boredom. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis