Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I am in Canada Toronto to be exact. Show at Koolhaus on Sunday and Metropolitan in Montreal on Monday any of you Canadians who are around in these areas are welcome just PM me..........
It's only four hours from me but I'll be at work just about the time your show starts.:(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hello from Avon, NC! Weather is nice...76 and slightly overcast with an 4-5mph wind blowing to the north. It was blowing to the east yesterday and this morning so the ocean is pretty flat. Ocean front house with a heated pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi and wifi...I'm good.:D (and better still the wife and boy are happy!:))
Hello from Tucson, AZ! Weather is nice here, too. 68 and breezy. :)

Glad that you are all having a good time!

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hello from Tucson, AZ! Weather is nice here, too. 68 and breezy. :)

Glad that you are all having a good time!
Since we are talking about the weather, it is currently 35F here and the wind is blowing about 30 mph.

:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's downright chilly.

[Ahhh, weather talk. Has it really come to this? :D]

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
The weather here has been very nice(68 degrees and sunny). I took a bike ride out at kanawha state forest today:) It allway feels good to stretch the legs every now and then. My truck is leak free(put about $500 into it in the past month) life is good.

strube

strube

Now we have a miniature blizzard going on.

It's like Obama just got into office and flipped the global warming switch to "off."

Oh wait, it is just an unproven theory.

Sorry everyone. Didn't mean to bring up politics-related banter in our beloved boring thread. I am just cold and cranky. Please ignore my post. :D

strube

strube

I need an AVR to replace the 3808. I can't decide if I want to get the cheapest one that will be adequate for my current speakers and that has HDMI and wait until I get new speakers before I go back to the mid-leagues with a new AVR, or just get a good one once the job starts up...

The logical choice seems to me to be the former, but it just won't be as cool and gimmicky without certain 3808-like things I have become accustomed to...

strube

strube

Yeah, I'm so vicious.

...I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness...
Nice work!

Speaking of that, I haven't been to the gym for a long time. Thankfully that illness I had recently chopped a few pounds off, but I don't think that was the healthiest way to lose them, and I am sure they will be back with a vengeance in no time...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been surviving on corn chips, jalapeno cheese dip, ice cream, and alcohol this weekend. The pounds that I never lost are coming back with a vengeance.

strube

strube

I've been surviving on corn chips, jalapeno cheese dip, ice cream, and alcohol this weekend. The pounds that I never lost are coming back with a vengeance.

You're such a post editor!

strube

strube

Ahem, let's not forget - that's post marinator. :D
Indeed. Woed. :D

EDIT: Speaking of allowing a post to marinate,

Since, aside from a few unique occasions, you definitely have me beat on the...being online in some capacity front, keep your eye out for a used, and of course from a reputable seller, Onkyo TX-SR705 or 805 for me. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm tempted to order some more Ghirardelli white mocha mix, but I've had so much ice cream lately, that I'm not in a mood for anything sweet. Then again, we all know that I can't resist Amazon and their "sales." :)

strube

strube

I'm tempted to order some more Ghirardelli white mocha mix, but I've had so much ice cream lately, that I'm not in a mood for anything sweet. Then again, we all know that I can't resist Amazon and their "sales." :)

I really wanted to buy the pizza stone that was a lightning deal today, but unfortunately, I really can't at this point...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really wanted to buy the pizza stone that was a lightning deal today, but unfortunately, I really can't at this point...
...get yourself to buy a pizza stone with a Persimmon-colored frame? I don't blame you. :)

Besides, out of only two reviews, one indicated some pretty common breakage issues.

strube

strube

...get yourself to buy a pizza stone with a Persimmon-colored frame? I don't blame you. :)

Besides, out of only two reviews, one indicated some pretty common breakage issues.
I didn't look into it that deeply, cause I wasn't going to buy it - but I do want a pizza stone some day! :p

Oh BTW, remember when you asked about the steam cleaner machine? It turns out my mom has the same one as you bought and has had it for over a year, but never used it, unlike the Dyson.

How is it? I may steal it from her if she is never going to try it out...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh BTW, remember when you asked about the steam cleaner machine? It turns out my mom has the same one as you bought and has had it for over a year, but never used it, unlike the Dyson.
Now you tell me. :eek: :D

I'll have to give it another try. It didn't seem to do jack when I used it in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis