Official WTF is Adam Thread

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Adam, glad you're back.

I don't know why, I had this scenario of you getting a scorpion bite while you were asleep.
That got me to realize I worry too much;:eek: and why I'm kinda glad we don't have kids.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Rick! It's good to be back.

Luckily (or perhaps unluckily), I haven't seen any scorpions since the last one that I mentioned.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That got me to realize I worry too much;:eek: and why I'm kinda glad we don't have kids.
Speaking of worrying, I had quite a fright earlier this week. I've lived with Niki for just about three and a half years. Almost without exception, when I come home from work, she greats me in the living room for her afternoon belly rub. I think once she was asleep outside when I came home really early, but she's always in the living room when I get home at night.

Well, I came home after dark on Monday or Tuesday, and she wasn't in the living room. Must be sleeping, I thought. So, I checked around. I couldn't find her. I checked around again, starting to get worried...nowhere to be found. I went out back...not there. Now I was starting to get very worried. Panicked would be a better word. I rushed through the garage to check the gate to the side yard to see if someone had broken the lock and taken her, and was relieved beyond words when she came into the garage when I opened the door. She must have been around the side of the house by the door to the garage. She has never been over there before when I got home, and she was acting weird and had to be coaxed into the house (and then started looking around warily). I don't know what happened, but I guess something spooked her out of the house. Perhaps she was thinking, "Is the monkey gone, yet?"

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Speaking of worrying, I had quite a fright earlier this week. I've lived with Niki for just about three and a half years. Almost without exception, when I come home from work, she greats me in the living room for her afternoon belly rub. I think once she was asleep outside when I came home really early, but she's always in the living room when I get home at night.

Well, I came home after dark on Monday or Tuesday, and she wasn't in the living room. Must be sleeping, I thought. So, I checked around. I couldn't find her. I checked around again, starting to get worried...nowhere to be found. I went out back...not there. Now I was starting to get very worried. Panicked would be a better word. I rushed through the garage to check the gate to the side yard to see if someone had broken the lock and taken her, and was relieved beyond words when she came into the garage when I opened the door. She must have been around the side of the house by the door to the garage. She has never been over there before when I got home, and she was acting weird and had to be coaxed into the house (and then started looking around warily). I don't know what happened, but I guess something spooked her out of the house. Perhaps she was thinking, "Is the monkey gone, yet?"
That's interesting, to say the least.
I wonder what she'd do if she saw a scorpion in the house?
You wouldn't know if she was bitten, until it was too late.:eek:

See...you got me started again.:D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Was you trip to Copenhagen Good ?

How was your trip to CopenHagen? :D

Welcome Back - Adam :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome back Adam. I'm relieved to see that it was just a heavy work load that kept you away.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Perhaps she was thinking, "Is the monkey gone, yet?"
Nice. :D

Greg's wife was looking at me funny when she came home on the Monday following our Saturday visit to find me in her house.
Like, "what's he doing here ... again?" I probably shouldn't have said that I was moving in but I couldn't resist. :eek:

Next time you plan to actually do some work you might let us know, ya know? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome back Adam. I'm relieved to see that it was just a heavy work load that kept you away.
Thanks, Dave! I shouldn't let work get in the way, though, seeing as how I will inevitably get a suck-a** review again. :)

Next time you plan to actually do some work you might let us know, ya know? :D
Oh, definitely! I never really plan on actually doing it, though...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, thanks Alex for calling and checking up on me. I appreciate it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We're at risk of loosing the boring thread completely. He's it's lifeblood. :)
:D I think that you all did plenty fine in there without me. :p

You've given me a whole new perspective on dating, though. What I have considered to be my main weaknesses could actually be my biggest strengths. Follow me on this one. Like they say, one can't appreciate light without dark, good without evil, pleasure without pain. Likewise, how can one appreciate excitement without boredom? Beauty without beast?

If a woman were to date me, I think that she'd come to truly appreciate the world around her much more. Colors would seem more vibrant, odors more pleasant, sounds more clear. Heck, I could make a telemarketer call seem like the greatest thing ever. I can also make pretty much any piece of furniture that I sit on look fantastic by comparison.

Hmmm. I might have something here.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I guess now we can change the title of this thread...:D? Btw...hello Adam....:)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I guess now we can change the title of this thread...:D? Btw...hello Adam....:)
Fortunately, WTF can be an acronym for something else now, with no need to change the title of the thread. :)

Just for example:

Who the F--- is Adam?
Why the F--- is Adam...
What the F--- is Adam?
Whence the F--- is Adam...

etc. :D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
:D I think that you all did plenty fine in there without me. :p

You've given me a whole new perspective on dating, though. What I have considered to be my main weaknesses could actually be my biggest strengths. Follow me on this one. Like they say, one can't appreciate light without dark, good without evil, pleasure without pain. Likewise, how can one appreciate excitement without boredom? Beauty without beast?

If a woman were to date me, I think that she'd come to truly appreciate the world around her much more. Colors would seem more vibrant, odors more pleasant, sounds more clear. Heck, I could make a telemarketer call seem like the greatest thing ever. I can also make pretty much any piece of furniture that I sit on look fantastic by comparison.

Hmmm. I might have something here.
"It puts the lotion on it's skin" :eek::D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
"Or else it gets the hose again."

Wait. I'm boring, not psychotic. :)
Wouldn't the hose again result in even dryer skin, something quite counter-productive to the objective of moister skin and lotion again? Yes. Take that, crazy skin-wearing police chief from the Monk TV show...

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wouldn't the hose again result in even dryer skin, something quite counter-productive to the objective of moister skin and lotion again?
Hence, put the lotion on or I'll make your skin even drier. Ummm, I mean, that fictional character will...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis