Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have to be up in 3 hours.. trying to decide if I should reconsider even trying to go to sleep.. sucks...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When I was your age sleep was optional.:)
Right out of high school I got a job as a security guard because construction was slow. So this one weekend I decided that I should stay awake, smoke weed and eat magic mushrooms while not working the two 12 hour shifts at First Canadian Centre in Calgary. Of course while I was at work I stayed awake, smoked weed and ate magic mushrooms so it worked out pretty well.

Adwilk just thinks he can party. :eek: :p

Everybody wants to be a cowboy,
but not everybody can be a cowboy. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Everybody wants to be a cowboy,
but not everybody can be a cowboy. :D
My brain was waffling between a Brokeback Mountain joke and something involving the "full cowgirl."

In the end, though, I came up with nothing. I deserve one of those "Fail" posters. If only to annoy Strube. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I may have posted this yesterday but I scored a camouflage bag that a deer hunter would use. It's like an oversized gym bag but smaller than a hockey bag. It looks to be water proof and had a camo fanny pack in it. Along with it I got a Japanese pull saw, a small Stanley cresent wrench and a Snap-on 1/4" socket extension with a screw driver handle ... all for $10 from one of Norman's pawn shops. From another of Norman's pawn shops I got a Dremel Tool with a snake for $15 and a couple of CD's for a buck a pop.

I am so rockin' the bargain bin of Oklahoma!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On the off chance that the camouflage bag belongs to some nut job that likes to pawn it, let it get purchased, follow the new owner home, then bring that person back to his place inside of it - I hope that the cops don't show up until after Alex beats the livin' s**t out of him.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been on the receiving end of a home invasion armed robbery.
I wasn't beating the sh!t out of anybody ... if anything I may have sh!t my pants a little. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
wow.. the stupid golf stories thread has gotten nerdy...

here's a video of a guy falling down...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm unsuccessfully looked this afternoon for a commercial that I liked as a kid. I think that it was a Little Caesars Pizza commercial. They were talking about how some places use artificial cheese...and some of those have glue in them. I thought it was hilarious, but I can't find it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have eaten Little Caesar's a couple of times now and I am very surprised by how good it is. The wonderful young people of Norman sure do put their hearts into everything they do, even working in the humble yet rewarding food service industry. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis