Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
The USB humping dog for those who can't get the original link to work (me included)

-pat

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
This crap called work sucks!
At least you are getting paid for it (I am assuming). It is really hard to stay motivated when I am supposed to be working for free.

Well I guess theoretically it will pay off with a higher salary when they hand me my degree, but since they cut my funding in May, it has been an absolute nightmare to keep myself going, and it was hard before that! I would rather be doing manual labor for minimum wage than this garbage... :mad:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to get some ice cream. :)
I've lost 7 pounds since I been here and I mean to find them. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm going to get some ice cream. :)
I've lost 7 pounds since I been here and I mean to find them. :D
Have you had Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream Ben & Jerry's flavor? I think it is the best ice cream flavor ever, and I am sure it has contributed heavily to the extra 20 lbs I have been carrying around! :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
At least you are getting paid for it (I am assuming). It is really hard to stay motivated when I am supposed to be working for free.

Well I guess theoretically it will pay off with a higher salary when they hand me my degree, but since they cut my funding in May, it has been an absolute nightmare to keep myself going, and it was hard before that! I would rather be doing manual labor for minimum wage than this garbage... :mad:
Yeah, getting paid but anymore I could just become Mr. Mom and take care of my boy and be much happier...poorer but richer.:)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to read about Ambient Occlusion before going to bed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I logged on tonight simply to report that I found another scorpion on my carpet. That makes four. Maybe I should get a flame thrower and start looking for the queen.

"They mostly come out at night...mostly."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's supposed to dip down below 70 tonight. That's gonna feel goooood. I'm gonna open up the windows and get some fresh, cool air in here.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I logged on tonight simply to report that I found another scorpion on my carpet. That makes four. Maybe I should get a flame thrower and start looking for the queen.

"They mostly come out at night...mostly."
"Not that there's anything wrong with that." :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'd move to the desert. Anywhere has got to be better than Kansas. I shouldn't rip on it too hard though, my particular city is pretty highly rated among places to live in the US. Whatever that's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis