Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Anyone want to see the lot and watch the progress of my lake/woods Cabin ?

If so, I will post pictures as it progresses. They were supposed to clear trees yesterday.

Border National Forest and 1/2 mile from lake and boat launch.

Going to be music, fishing and hiking retreat.

Let me know ??

NJ

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Outdoors and snakes

We have some snakes, mainly copperheads, and a few rattlesnakes. Copperheads are pissy little things.

You weigh 335? :p
Seriously watch out for baby copperheads, they are the most dangerous. The don't just strike once they keep going until they have no venom left. They can literally kill you.

I grew up with cottonmouths, rattlesnakes and copperheads. No problem I was an outdoors guy, then a scout leader for 8 years. Still love the outdoors, builind a cabin bordering national woods to hike in national forest, come home have a jukuzi and beer and listen to the Everly Brothers, Kingston trio and the beatles, Johny Mathis ( I know old f*rt music sorry). But it will be a nice stereo music system :D

Nothing wrong with snakes, you just need to understand and respect them ;)

Take care,

NJ

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

If so, I will post pictures as it progresses. They were supposed to clear trees yesterday.

Border National Forest and 1/2 mile from lake and boat launch.

Going to be music, fishing and hiking retreat.

Let me know ??

NJ
just as long as i can use the cabin sometimes j/k
I would like to see the progress.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Everybody likes pic's but your night shots with no flash leave me wanting. :D

I gotta be honest. Me and snakes ... we're done or it's on or whatever. I kind of feel the same about spiders and scorpions but I generally stay out of the woods so it's cool. If they don't know to stay away from me ... nice knowin' ya.

Rodents too. :mad:

I'm like crazy bored. I just found out that it's gonna be 3 weeks before work happens for me back home so I'm gonna stay here until then.
Worse things could happen. I'm just being a baby about this. Norman, OK is cool and all but ...
My take on Watchmen: Nice package on the blue guy. :rolleyes: WTF? :D

Last edited:
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Everybody likes pic's but your night shots with no flash leave me wanting. :D

I gotta be honest. Me and snakes ... we're done or it's on or whatever. I kind of feel the same about spiders and scorpions but I generally stay out of the woods so it's cool. If they don't know to stay away from me ... nice knowin' ya.

Rodents too. :mad:
I thought monkeys were big fans of the forest. :confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought monkeys were big fans of the forest. :confused:
I edited the above post with other meaningless crap but I have developed a fondness for air conditioning and pest control.
Flea and tick season? ... NFW.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had not read that. I was gonna go rent another Blu-ray but I'll just watch the special features on this one.
I don't have Blu-ray at home so seeing that blue prick is a real treat.

strube

strube

I haven't been in a healthy forum argument in a long time. It is fun sometimes.

Someone doesn't believe that 3 level-matched, comparable AVRs sound exactly the same.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't mind a difference of opinion but when somebody just won't shut up it's ignore time ... actually it's ignore time when they prove to be idiots about something. I don't really ignore them, it's more of a idiot branding. I can't type well enough to argue.

strube

strube

I don't mind a difference of opinion but when somebody just won't shut up it's ignore time ... actually it's ignore time when they prove to be idiots about something. I don't really ignore them, it's more of a idiot branding. I can't type well enough to argue.
I do agree. I said my peace in this case, and probably will not visit the subject again.

Too bad your sister doesn't have an Xbox 360 and Rock Band, we could rock out on some plastic instruments on Xbox Live since we are both so damned bored. :rolleyes: ;)

EDIT: It looks like PENG is having the exact same argument with the exact same guy in another thread. All the more reason to ignore, as you said.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
you are welcome :)
I would just start your own thread in the diy forum. I am sure everybody will love it. by the way have fun with the project. Also i have a canoe you can borrow if you want.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Too bad your sister doesn't have an Xbox 360 and Rock Band, we could rock out on some plastic instruments on Xbox Live since we are both so damned bored. :rolleyes: ;)
I'm not that technologically savvy.

I should be reading up on the PS3 and the 663.

Oh yeah, a great line in the movie was Rorschach saying in prison, "You don't understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

strube

strube

Oh yeah, a great line in the movie was Rorschach saying in prison, "You don't understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."
That was definitely the best line in the movie, IMO, especially to preface the total a$$-kicking that followed. :D

strube

strube

I wonder if the "Do Not Buy Anything From AV123" thread is second longest in the entire forum...

Yep, I'm really boring stuff.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
EDIT: It looks like PENG is having the exact same argument with the exact same guy in another thread. All the more reason to ignore, as you said.
Arguing with PENG? That's different. PENG isn't like a normal poster. He's a no non-sense well informed member that elevates the over all brainiology of AH in general. I might send the other guy into red chicklet hell. :eek:

strube

strube

strube

strube

I saw these two last summer, and they just came out with a new album last week, which I just got and am enjoying thoroughly. They are incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis