Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's oddly quiet in the house tonight so I went and bought some brake lights on my way to Block Buster where I rented Watchmen ... Blu-ray. The miniature shnowzer is laying on her back between my feets ... :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's oddly quiet in the house tonight so I went and bought some brake lights on my way to Block Buster where I rented Watchmen ... Blu-ray. The miniature shnowzer is laying on her back between my feets ... :)
My inlaws have a Schnauzer, but I don't know if she has seen Watchmen. It is a fairly interesting movie, but only good for one viewing, IMO.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wonder if this post has any red chicklets yet...
Not any serious ones anyway. Bandphan and Anunaki have that whole plasma thing covered. I drank the kool aide on that long ago. I wish I knew more about the PS3 and the Yammy 663. The rec'r says DTS but it's only in 5.1. :confused:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My wife is complaining about the new amp. I guess that means I have to leave it on or engineer a 12v trigger.

I do enjoy it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Not any serious ones anyway. Bandphan and Anunaki have that whole plasma thing covered. I drank the kool aide on that long ago. I wish I knew more about the PS3 and the Yammy 663. The rec'r says DTS but it's only in 5.1. :confused:
He said that same post weeks ago I'm convinced. Seems like we have a troll.

strube

strube

Are you talking about the Watchmen audio? If so, it is a 5.1 audio track, not 7.1, if that is what you were expecting....

Last edited:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Glad to see this thread heading back away from the domestication that was talk of vacuums, stoves, and other things...

The USB Beagle is great. Amazon has it for ~$10.00. The original link doesn't work anymore.

-pat

(no tests. I already have enough every Saturday, Davemcc :D )

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Are you talking about the Watchmen audio? If so, it is a 5.1 audio track, not 7.1, if that is what you were expecting....
Oh ... sure, I knew that.

I don't need your help to look stupid you know. :eek:

Thank you. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm kinda nervous to sleep on the floor tonight. That third scorpion surprised me.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm kinda nervous to sleep on the floor tonight. That third scorpion surprised me.
Third scorpion? :confused::eek:

I know there are some in Southern Missouri around the lakes, but I've never seen one. No thanks.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you make a horse hair lasso and lay it in a circle, scorpions won't cross it.
No, wait ... that's rattle snakes. Got snakes? :D

I would probably sleep on the floor too if I wasn't 120 lbs heavier than you. :p

strube

strube

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Monoprice. That is always fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis