Don't you single handedly keep Amazon in business ? :D

Later,

NJ

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Didn't mean to bring you down, man.

I suppose that would be like Amazon going out of business to me. [Shivers.]
No worries. I guess I did what I could to support them. I am sure someone else will show up that can provide similar, unique products.

I was entertained and disturbed by the humping dog USB though. :D

I can't imagine what things would be like without Amazon either...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Strube. Do you know anyone with a steam cleaner? I'm looking at the Warner 905 from Amazon. It's gotten good reviews. You surprised me with the family connection to the DC28, so I figured that I'd ask. :)

strube

strube

That's very cool! I'm glad that she's happy with it.

I was a little surprised at just how little dirt this thing picked up. Maybe Niki and I are just that clean, but I don't think so. It did pick up a bit of her hair, but considering how much she's been shedding, I would have expected more than one and half canisters (and I consider the "Max" line to be full) after vacuuming the whole house. I hadn't vacuumed in at least a week. The carpets do look nice, though.
You can't expect it to get too dirty when you only leave the house twice a week, keep all of the window shuddered, rarely change out of your bath robe and bunny slippers and are sitting exclusively in front of your TV, your computer, or both, lurking the internets for your next stalking victim or boring post topic. ;)

That and we know you have the place hermetically sealed. Have you finished the decontamination booth for various delivery guys to pass your new toys through yet? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You can't expect it to get too dirty when you only leave the house twice a week, keep all of the window shuddered, rarely change out of your bath robe and bunny slippers and are sitting exclusively in front of your TV, your computer, or both, lurking the internets for your next stalking victim or boring post topic. ;)
Woed. However, Niki has a dog door and goes outside to lie down on the grass/dirt lawn (only about half of the grass grew this summer), and then comes back in to lie down in here. This week wasn't as dirty as last, though.

strube

strube

Hey, Strube. Do you know anyone with a steam cleaner? I'm looking at the Warner 905 from Amazon. It's gotten good reviews. You surprised me with the family connection to the DC28, so I figured that I'd ask. :)
My aunt has a fancy WhiteWing steam thinggy. I don't know too much about it but it can clean brake dust of sports car wheels better than anything I have ever seen, and that is some tough stuff.

EDIT: I just looked up the price - a tad spendy I would say!

strube

strube

My aunt has a fancy WhiteWing steam thinggy. I don't know too much about it but it can clean brake dust of sports car wheels better than anything I have ever seen, and that is some tough stuff.

EDIT: I just looked up the price - a tad spendy I would say!

Wagner makes good consumer-level stuff (the painting stuff is what I have used).

Also, this McCulloch steamer is very highly regarded elsewhere.

(Again, sorry I edit so much - I am trying to change!)

strube

strube

Bump, bump, bump.

That's the sound of the 15's while they hittin' in my trunk.
That reminds me I have a 12" Alpine sealed sub and amp setup from the Mustang I sold about a year ago that I really need to sell. Maybe I should try out the Classifieds here, despite it being more of a home audio place. I guess it couldn't hurt.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
The Weekend of Burt is officially over. And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The Weekend of Burt is officially over. And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
LOL! :D 'Weekend of Burt' took me a minute to process but I finally got it.

I better get out there and fix something. I have a couple of exterior doors and frames in the garage to finish painting up before installing them. That means that I have a couple of exterior doors and frames to remove. I also have some toilet parts to swap out and about 15 gallons of paint to slap onto the walls.

Yeah ... I got stuff to do. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo not bored.
Life is gooooooooooooooooooood.
But I'm not getting laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis