Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm getting geared up for the premier of Supernatural in about 45 minutes. I had to move my external antenna to get reception, but it'll be worth it.
I am getting geared up to down some NyQuil.

I think Chris gave me his disease via the internets...;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am getting geared up to down some NyQuil.

I think Chris gave me his disease via the internets...;)
I hope that you get better, man!

FYI, that's why I wear latex gloves when I surf the web (contrary to some rumors about other reasons :D).

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I hope that you get better, man!

FYI, that's why I wear latex gloves when I surf the web (contrary to some rumors about other reasons :D).

Why the gloves???? I would doubt that anything could get through all that hand lotion anyway!:eek::D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex,

Do you need some help ? I am pretty handy with tools and other stuff :D
You're in Houston though. :confused:

I just noticed that it's dark here at 7:00 AM.
RI is at the very beginning of it's time zone so it's light out very early but in winter it gets dark at like 4:30 PM.

I think I'm gonna do a little yard clean up and make a dump run.
My sister's family needs a little help letting go and I'm like a "It's F^%&ing Gone Now" master. :D

They have a broken down dog house that I'm sure only a small child has ever entered to play in and a swing set with no swings ...

SEE YAAAA !!! :D:D:D

The see-saw? ... Toast.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
This isn't my usual cup of tea, but Audrina Patridge in Maxim FTMFW.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm eagerly anticipating your next avatar. :)
Oh this is a bad sign ... Adam, you must get out of the house and interact with live women. Chris' avatars have been extremely hot and I feel a little weird toward him because of that but it doesn't compare to the first time you get some girl to drop trow ... ask Jamie. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Oh this is a bad sign ... Adam, you must get out of the house and interact with live women. Chris' avatars have been extremely hot and I feel a little weird toward him because of that but it doesn't compare to the first time you get some girl to drop trow ... ask Jamie. :D

I like the "flip up skirt" girls myself.:cool:

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
AARRRGGGHHHHH there are no chicks on this tour.Its all guys and any girls that are there are dragged by their boyfriends to the show.Freaking horrible ....well for me anyway.I am in Chicago tonight anyone wanna show up lemme know..............sup Alex Adam Scott Greg Dave Dave Rick Phil Adam Doug anyone else I forgot hope all is well , Doug we are playing electric factory in Philly in early Oct......

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
AARRRGGGHHHHH there are no chicks on this tour.Its all guys and any girls that are there are dragged by their boyfriends to the show.Freaking horrible ....well for me anyway.I am in Chicago tonight anyone wanna show up lemme know..............sup Alex Adam Scott Greg Dave Dave Rick Phil Adam Doug anyone else I forgot hope all is well , Doug we are playing electric factory in Philly in early Oct......
Oct. 10th Dang it!:( That's the day I'll be driving back from vacation in NC...I must have done something to the karma gods....

I'll make the date on the calendar just in case something changes, Jamie. I'd really like to buy you a beer...sooner or later.:)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's always better live as Jamie knows better than any of us. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It's always better live as Jamie knows better than any of us. :D
I wonder if Jamie speaks "the language" when with his woman...

"you're not forward enough, Babe...and can you give me more bottom...":D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis