Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How difficult is the competition? A bunch of randy dudes with the difficult task of choosing between looking at / hitting on T&A or concentrating on trivia...:p:D
And yet Adam wins consistently. Hmmm.

Bring on the flip-flops. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
One of the HOOTERS TRIVIA questions tonight was the Cosby Spin off show...

A different World.. FTW.... its a few weeks in a row now.. running out of trophy space... just sayin...
I heard 'em talkin' about your big brain clear over in the next county. :)

Don't mind those two and congratulations. If hooters had a life time achievement award ... Dude, just go to a strip joint already. At least there you will find some real intellect. They're all in school you know ... design school.

I slept in today ... finally.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Anybody who wears a monkey mask doesn't deserve $6,700 in fines. When was the last time you ever heard of a masked man causing an accident? That putz investigating him ought to go hang out in a drug area and do some investigating there the chicken $hit, lily livered waste of public funds.

This is an outrage. :mad:

I f^%&ing got it figured out now and thanks for the help ... not. :eek:

Italics, bold, smilies ... oh yeah!

I just had to paste the AH URL or address into the NoScript whitelist or allowed Java deal. It's amazing that even though I just did it I can't talk about it without sounding like a retard. :D

Photobucket is next but first I have to go out and do some good. ;) :) :p

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats on getting back to it, Dave. Hope you get back up to speed soon. And I mean both your body and your machinery.

On another note, I just became the latest victim. At least there isn't any vomiting, but the achiness is just like I remember it from my last bout with the FLU.
Thanks, now you get better yourself, OK.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1919941&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="true"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1919941&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1919941&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more funny videos and funny pictures at CollegeHumor.</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt34

Matt34

Katie loves the new Toyota Prius commercials. She will stop whatever she is doing and just stare at the T.V.

Last edited by a moderator:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Run? Whoo hoo hoo, that's rich...

Thats a good one...

I made a bacon pasta dish tonight... holy crap. I'm not runnin anywhere for a while. My best count is about 4800 calories.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Baba Booey! Baba Booey! Howard Stern's Penis! Baba Booey! Baba Booey!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
We're in Kyiv now on vacation, on our way to London later today :p
Life's great :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis