Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might be able to redeem myself today. I'll be throwing down some more pizza in about half an hour as I watch Legend of the Seeker.

basspig

basspig

Full Audioholic
Wow, you're bringing this thread back to its roots. Well done!

Are you planning on reading it from the beginning? That would be impressive. :D
No. I read a post here and there, skipped fifty pages, read another post, skipped another fifty... ;)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
No. I read a post here and there, skipped fifty pages, read another post, skipped another fifty... ;)
well. you didn't miss much just a bunch of boring stuff going on here. Enjoy posting your most boring moments.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
6 hour vomit bug working it's way through the house. I really love cleaning up.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
raining hard here right now.. we have had over thirty inches of rain this year talk about some wet weather.:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I will...now that I've Googled the name and know what you're talking about. :)
I've been staring at this quote for a few minutes now.
I can't really think of anything to say.

Sometimes I wonder about people who never post here.
Even I think they are better than us.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Free game play on DirecTV interactive game channel this week. My wife is in there playing slow-motion Word-Whomp.

Lordy, I'm bored enough to come into this thread.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
watching blazing saddles right now on hdnet movies:D This movie is funny as he!! I had few beers tonight and this movie is a good end to the evening:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
watching blazing saddles right now on hdnet movies:D This movie is funny as he!! I had few beers tonight and this movie is a good end to the evening:)
Cool! Did you ever have that steak and fries, or was the liquid gold good enough for tonight?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Cool! Did you ever have that steak and fries, or was the liquid gold good enough for tonight?
well...no but i did have me one of those tube steaks with chili and chedder cheese:) I will have the steak tomorrow t/y:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis