Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
When you are old -you forget passwords and get locked out of accounts a lot and have to create new ones :eek:

also, FLOMAX really works

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Bastard. I was all over that "keeping it in the family" comment, but you beat me to it. :D

Anticipating Doug's next post, let me reiterate - you beat me to it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Two people from high school added me as a friend on Facebook. Even after looking them up in the yearbook, I still don't really remember them. High school was a long time ago, yo. (Yeah, that's right - I'm going street today.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm thinking about getting a new video card. From the specs, I'll also need a new power supply. I don't know if I want to drop $300 just to get five (maybe 10) minutes of joy from playing CoD 4 on max settings. :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I have a good feeling about the powerball numbers i have. I think i have a winner, yeah right. Anyway i had a great week off of work. I did some fishing and caught several nice bass. Took the canoe out one day it was fun.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I'm thinking about getting a new video card. From the specs, I'll also need a new power supply. I don't know if I want to drop $300 just to get five (maybe 10) minutes of joy from playing CoD 4 on max settings. :D
I did not know you liked playing video games adam. What video card are you looking at.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I did not know you liked playing video games adam. What video card are you looking at.
I like it...but I don't do it very often. :)

I've got my eye on the EVGA 896-P3-1257-AR GeForce GTX260. Is that a good one?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
they both look very nice i just looked at some of the comments and the things that popped out was the evga-896 is very large and geforce gtx260 runs very hot. Is your power supply under powered like mine? I have a 350 watt power supply. I think any new card will need at 500 watt powers supply or bigger.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My power supply is a bit under 400W, so I'd be pushing it to get the card and not get a new power supply. I was looking at a 650W supply for about $100.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
My power supply is a bit under 400W, so I'd be pushing it to get the card and not get a new power supply. I was looking at a 650W supply for about $100.
Thats cool, sounds like a plan! Just make sure it will all fit in the case but i dont have to tell you that for sure:) woed

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thats cool, sounds like a plan! Just make sure it will all fit in the case but i dont have to tell you that for sure:) woed
Hmmm. New video card and power supply...or a PS3? Same price.

Another option - hoard my money as usual. :D

I'm also tempted by the Harmony One remote. It's just so darn pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis