Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I hope going through NYC isn't like crazy. I tried calling Rick thinking he might know. No answer. I got some more bills to pay, food to eat and sleep to get.
What time did you call?
We had the neighbors over yesterday, and outside with the tunes cranked up. Sorry I missed you.:(

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Translation: "I love Caller ID." :D
That's a good idea Adam.
I just checked the caller ID, the only name I don't recognize is from a call at 8pm. (no message)
I now know how to spell Alex's 'real' first name.;)

It's too bad Alex has to travel under the cover of night; I guess old habits die hard.:D
(he was due to pass here around 4:am)
Would liked to have him spend the day here... meaning 'Daylight.'

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Speaking of caller id, the stoopid KC Star called me 5 times this weekend. They sure have an aggressive marketing department for a paper that intellectually ranks below USA Today.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Not bad. Seemed like a short weekend. Too bad we couldn't have hooked up, but there was ZERO room in the car for clubs, and we didn't have much time anyway. I did grimace every time I passed a sign for the golf club, if it makes you feel any better. How was the course?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Its pretty good, Honestly. I've played it a couple times before, but it was always in some goofy four person scramble from the senior tees.

Played it this time all the way back and my own ball. Very very scenic and well designed. Gotta hit a lot of different shots. The greens need some more time to develop, but overall, I really like it. Its in great shape for as new as it is.

And yeah, that makes me feel better...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just finished my first day back at the aluminum foundry that I was at before Christmas. It may be only a temporary break from the assembly line but I'll take it. Assembly line work sucks.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Works kinda a drag due to this Canadian school's system. Canadians politicians complicate my life and I've never even been there. :rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
So I sent this guy $650 for a gruppo (a bunch of bike components) off of roadbikereview. Here is the ad http://classifieds.roadbikereview.com/showproduct.php?product=16427&cat=16

So he was going to try and get them out on Thursday morning but I haven't heard a confirmation that he did so yet. I paid him last Monday, so it's been a week. He has been responding to my emails as of Thursday, but nothing since then. I do know that he was going out of town, but I sent him an email this morning asking what's up.

This is feeling sketchier and sketchier as time goes by. I've found lots of posts in bike forums, so it doesn't seem like he's a real scammer. I'm quick to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just lazy (like me), though my *** is starting to pucker, and I figure if I don't hear from him by tomorrow morning, I'm going to start a paypal dispute.

I don't specifically know here he's at, only that he's 1,427 miles away from zip 66224. Any thoughts? Am I being paranoid here?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I don't specifically know here he's at, only that he's 1,427 miles away from zip 66224. Any thoughts? Am I being paranoid here?
I don't think so. Sending money first is always very sketchy even with paypal. On the flip-side, he might actually be busy or away. Check to see when his most recent post was on the forum. That'll give you a clue.

-pat

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I don't think so. Sending money first is always very sketchy even with paypal. On the flip-side, he might actually be busy or away. Check to see when his most recent post was on the forum. That'll give you a clue.

-pat
"Last Activity: 4 Days Ago 03:14 AM"

The guy has been a forum member for almost 3 years. I'm really hoping that he is busy.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
"Last Activity: 4 Days Ago 03:14 AM"

The guy has been a forum member for almost 3 years. I'm really hoping that he is busy.
You could just do a simple query of "Where is blah-blah-blah? I've been trying to contact him and there's been no response" and see what pops up.

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
super cool tour

I have 3 days off at home at the beginning of the tour...Does it get any better than that?:D I am loving mixing TMV as they are stupid complex.For sure the hardest band I ever mixed..............

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is going to be a very expensive month for new release music purchases for me considering I have no monies.

Pearl Jam
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Alice in Chains
Muse
AFI
Chevelle
Black Crowes
Porcupine Tree

Oh well. I can't complain too much, that is a pretty good September. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have 3 days off at home at the beginning of the tour...Does it get any better than that?:D I am loving mixing TMV as they are stupid complex.For sure the hardest band I ever mixed..............
Have you been hit with a flying microphone yet? I just know Cedric drops them sometimes in rehearsals - he has to! :D

Enjoy your days off!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The new water heater should be installed this afternoon. That'll be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis