Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The animal rescue organization that Niki came from doesn't seem to want my money. I contacted them earlier this year to ask about setting up a raffle on here to support them (I was going to raffle off my B&W sub and IPS-1), but they never responded. I contacted them last week to set up automatic payments to donate to them from where I work, but they still haven't responded. They sure do make it difficult to help them out...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna be nice to some dogs real soon and if you want to send the money to me I will be twice as nice as I was gonna be. How's that? :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I could go for one of these right about now. Guess I need to get to the grocery store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I could go for one of these right about now. Guess I need to get to the grocery store.

I should take a picture of the creepy pedo-van that masquerades as an ice cream truck in my neighborhood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really want some Breyer's cookie dough ice cream. Darn me and my debilitating laziness.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Darn me and my debilitating laziness.
At least you warshed. I didn't ... and I'm not gonna. :eek:

I watched Stay. I reccommend watching the bit about the music in the special features just so that you can appreciate the music in the film. It's more of a cool effect kind of thing that's pretty subtle ... to me at least. Why am I writing this here? Because I'm too lazy to put it where it's suppose to be.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not sure where else to put this (yeah, feel free to quote just that part):

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I enjoyed some cookie dough ice cream a little bit ago. Mmmm.

Now I'm watching Kung Fu Panda. It's not on blu-ray, but it still looks fantastic to me.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Glad to hear it! How about I just send you the sub? :)
I will give my dog two treats and each of the neighbors' dogs three treats, and pay for shipping on the sub, if you just send me the sub. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I will give my dog two treats and each of the neighbors' dogs three treats, and pay for shipping on the sub, if you just send me the sub. :D
Let me think about that. The triple-treat is quite an offer. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I see that Adam W. is on.

How did the salsa fest go, man? I hope well. Do you have pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis