Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You were a teenager, right?

BTW, holy crap, you're young.
I'm only 6 but fortunately, my dad, "MarkW" lets me post on behalf of the racist southern conservatives.. I really don't know any better but I HAVE to agree :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
As much as I want to, I cannot quote the same post again... I'm gonna go make a freakin ques-a-dilla!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, you obviously have an engineering degree, but what specifically, I've always wondered?
I was about to make fun of your lack of internet stalking abilities, but it wasn't that easy for me to find anything on me. It's like I don't exist. I'm getting flashbacks to talking to that cute blonde my first night of college.

I was able to find the abstract of my thesis online. Woo...wait for it...hoo. I also found a photograph of the honors plaque that I'm on at the U of I library (I never knew that they had those posted online).

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I was about to make fun of your lack of internet stalking abilities, but it wasn't that easy for me to find anything on me. It's like I don't exist. I'm getting flashbacks to talking to that cute blonde my first night of college.

I was able to find the abstract of my thesis online. Woo...wait for it...hoo. I also found a photograph of the honors plaque that I'm on at the U of I library (I never knew that they had those posted online).
I know you know where i work dont you.... you stalker you:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Go ahead, find something on me... if you get a virus or an email scam of wanting girls that can no longer stand large................ Consider yourself warned..

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
hey guys i gotta crash thanks for listening to my babble...(nttiawwt):D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just found my thesis online and downloaded it. 178 pages. Not too bad, but no epic work, for sure. They scanned it in, though. I would have given them the original files. Maybe I still will...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just found my thesis online and downloaded it. 178 pages. Not too bad, but no epic work, for sure. They scanned it in, though. I would have given them the original files. Maybe I still will...
I found that a couple weeks ago, but I still don't understand why......

Nope I can't..

I'm tired of following up posts with

\
\

Not that there's anything wrong with that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis