Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time for me to turn in. It'll be time to get up and walk the pooch in five hours.

If I don't talk (well, type) to you before tomorrow night, Adam, good luck with the waitress. And remember...pictures, man. Pictures. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well, time for me to turn in. It'll be time to get up and walk the pooch in five hours.

If I don't talk (well, type) to you before tomorrow night, Adam, good luck with the waitress. And remember...pictures, man. Pictures. :)
I'm gonna try to dig my cell out in times when I shouldnt... I shall try... If I'm here at 9 tomorrow.. welll. F*** me then........

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

L8

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry guys. I cheated on you...I was drunk with others last night.:eek::cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My thesis contained a "multiattribute utility analysis." Just about 23 pages of it. I forgot that term roughly 14 seconds after I turned that thing in.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Adam was on other forums last night, but he still made time for us. :mad:

Aww, heck. I can't stay mad at you. :D
I was out in public :eek: :) ....listening to live music and connecting with old friends.

A friend of mine that I haven't see in 20+ years was playing at a local bar. It was good to hear some live music.:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might just buy some Tang today. I used to get it for free all of the time, but those days are long gone. Heck, back then, I used to see how quickly I could finish because I wanted to watch TV. If I pay for some today, I might savor it a bit longer...or watch TV at the same time. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm already showered and shaved. I tell you what. I accomplish more all day than some people do by 9am.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I had a handle on this thread and then the school year kicked back in. Totally lost now.

Almost 2 year old cutting molars is NOT the definition of a good night's sleep...

-pat

majorloser

majorloser

Giving three cats a shower today.

Just can't have any more fun than that. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm hungry. After getting ready for the day by 9am, I thought that I'd have gone to the store by now. I clearly lost some steam.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Planet Earth (BBC version) on blu-ray. I've had the discs for about two weeks now and never got in the mood to watch them, but they are spectacular. Hopefully I'll get at least one of them in the mail today so that I can line up Supernatural Season 4 on blu-ray for Tuesday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Baking pizza for lunch again today. I best get to the store this afternoon.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I might just buy some Tang today. I used to get it for free all of the time, but those days are long gone. Heck, back then, I used to see how quickly I could finish because I wanted to watch TV. If I pay for some today, I might savor it a bit longer...or watch TV at the same time. :)
Ah...yeah...ah...too easy.:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis