Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I want to beat the crap out of my 11 year old smart a** daughter..........aaaaarrrgggghhhhhh parenting sucks sometimes

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah it has been really slow here lately. I have not had anything to give anyone hell about. :(

EDIT: Wait a minute! Scratch that!

Are Dam Canadians what they are calling Canadian beavers these days (I am referring to the furry rodents with the flat tails that build and live in dams in Canada
(j/k of course, it has been slow here, so what can I say?)
Hey she's only a 4th grade teacher. So your 2 grades ahead of me. :D

The flood gates are still open on this river.

I really don't want to know what you did with those beavers either.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
boss is off today. I'm still skeptical that it will be a good day since it took 33% longer to get into work today.

I'd say it took an hour to get into work today, but I'm sure there's some ultra-commuters or NY/LA/Chi/Dallas people in here that would kill for that.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Are Dam Canadians what they are calling Canadian beavers these days (I am referring to the furry rodents with the flat tails that build and live in dams in Canada - yes, I am expounding to prevent dirty twists, although I am sure one of you will edit my quote :))?
I think that describes Dave adequately.:p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
boss is off today. I'm still skeptical that it will be a good day since it took 33% longer to get into work today.

I'd say it took an hour to get into work today, but I'm sure there's some ultra-commuters or NY/LA/Chi/Dallas people in here that would kill for that.
Thats funny... It usually takes me about 10 minutes to drive to one office and about 15 to the other. Today, they decided to pave right in front of one of our buildings. Couldnt get to it. Had to walk about a 1/4 mile to get to the door. I was bi#ch!ng the whole way. I'm sure there are some guys that walk so much farther than that everyday in the metro areas. Heck, you might... Downtown KC can get tricky if you're not used to it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd say it took an hour to get into work today
I do that every day.

Had to walk about a 1/4 mile to get to the door.
See comment above ... or is that too much of a strain for you? :D :p

Right about now I am very happy to be doing it too. My Focus just set me back $600 for an inspection, a windshield and a/c repair. I guess tires are next. I have the Falken Zeux or something like that based on some Consumer Reports stuff I read way back. I think I want something that lasts a little longer and 'quiet' is kind of big with me. I don't want to buy a Consumer Reports subscription. I haven't bought the router yet ... it never ends. :rolleyes:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I do that every day.

See comment above ... or is that too much of a strain for you? :D :p

Right about now I am very happy to be doing it too. My Focus just set me back $600 for an inspection, a windshield and a/c repair. I guess tires are next. I have the Falken Zeux or something like that based on some Consumer Reports stuff I read way back. I think I want something that lasts a little longer and 'quiet' is kind of big with me. I don't want to buy a Consumer Reports subscription. I haven't bought the router yet ... it never ends. :rolleyes:
If your willing to go hardwire I got a router laying around I think.

For reliable cars check out you local Mazda, Toyota, or Honda dealer. The mazda 3 is not quiet though.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's good of you and I appreciate the offer (you were gonna give it to me ... weren't you? :D) but I am looking to use it with a laptop. You participated in that thread but by that point you guys went hard geek on the techno-speak. I think I know what I want based on Strube's recommendation. He dumbed down the techno-geek-speak for my benefit.

For reliable cars check out you local Mazda, Toyota, or Honda dealer. The mazda 3 is not quiet though.
Which one do you think has the most reliable windshield and tires? :D

I heard exactly the opposite about the Mazda 3 but I like my Focus just fine. It handles like a 'vette and even though I'm a foreigner I buy American.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's good of you and I appreciate the offer (you were gonna give it to me ... weren't you? :D) but I am looking to use it with a laptop. You participated in that thread but by that point you guys went hard geek on the techno-speak. I think I know what I want based on Strube's recommendation. He dumbed down the techno-geek-speak for my benefit.

Which one do you think has the most reliable windshield and tires? :D

I heard exactly the opposite about the Mazda 3 but I like my Focus just fine. It handles like a 'vette and even though I'm a foreigner I buy American.
I just realized what strube rhymes with. My lunch is lost now.

I don't have any wireless ones because I never bought linksys for those. :D

My internet service comes with a router anyway.

Matt34

Matt34

Doing the Lemon tomorrow with some friends. Wish I had a camera to mount on my bike, oh well, should have some pics at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall

Man, I thought we had been through this ;). Mazdas are Fords inside and out.

I am glad Alex and I are supporting Ford. They are the only one of the Detroit 3 who were respectable throughout all of this economic BS, and they are doing almost everything right in the last few years, and they deserve some support from North Americans. Also, they are rated #1 in quality, as they just recently passed Honda, which is quite a feat...

Last edited:
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Doing the Lemon tomorrow with some friends. Wish I had a camera to mount on my bike, oh well, should have some pics at least.

Looks like kind of a scary ride on a bike, but that is because I am petrified of cars running my arse over. :D Is there lots of shoulder the whole way?

I like the Tool song in the video. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I thought we had been through this ;). Mazdas are Fords inside and out.
It's actually the other way around. Ford has been using Mazda technology and skills to improve their line. The Mazda3 and 6 platforms are used for many Ford products.

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis