Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Caught me sipping coffee with that one. I didn't spray but it almost had to go back in the cup. I'm scared to use the word swallow anymore. :rolleyes:

I am a Canadian citizen.;)

I find that pic a little repugnant. The bacon ain't cooked so you can't eat it and the bazoongas have raw bacon all over 'em so they're of little use unless you were planning to fry the girl like a scallop which might be kind of tasty. :)

Sorry to hear about the damaged gear, Craig. The thing is probably gonna outlast all your other gear due to this 'fine tuning' so plug and play like there's no looking back. Good luck.
I prefer whipped cream on my ice cream

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear about the damaged gear, Craig. The thing is probably gonna outlast all your other gear due to this 'fine tuning' so plug and play like there's no looking back. Good luck.
You could be right about this.:rolleyes:

Anyway the amp works so we are working out some kind of compensation for the damage.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Did someone say bacon?

Don't take this as a real complaint...I like the previous bacon photo...it's...well...tasty...this one is just more original and not already used in the the thread.

Time to find the bacon thong photo...

-pat

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
:mad:BEWARE UPCOMING RANT::mad:

[ rant ]
I just picked up another Onkyo/Integra ADM-2.1 2 channel amp from epray and the seller just stuck it in a box with no bubble wrap or anything! Of course it was dropped and now the back corner is pushed in.

I have not plugged it in yet so I don't know if it still works. What would you do if it still does? This thing will be in back of my main rack so it will be out of site.

I just cannot believe the lack of thought by some people. You don't put something that weights 20lbs in a box with no padding.:mad:
[ /rant ]
That is ridiculous man. Sorry you have to deal with that.

Maybe these speakers who now get the opulence crown will cheer you up, and maybe they will disgust you - it is hard to say, but I am leaning toward the latter myself. :D:eek:

They probably sound like poo too...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Work has been really busy...again.

Luckily I only have 176 threads to get through since my last visit. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Someone mentioned cantaloupe ice cream on the radio yesterday morning, and now I want some.

strube

strube

Work has been really busy...again.

Luckily I only have 176 threads to get through since my last visit. :D
Yeah it has been really slow here lately. I have not had anything to give anyone hell about. :(

EDIT: Wait a minute! Scratch that!
Dam canadians cause all our problems giving these monkey's passports.
Are Dam Canadians what they are calling Canadian beavers these days (I am referring to the furry rodents with the flat tails that build and live in dams in Canada - yes, I am expounding to prevent dirty twists, although I am sure one of you will edit my quote :))?

Also, as an official member of the Grammar Police, I am going to have to give you fifty lashings for the lack of capitalization of "Canadians," and twenty five lashings for improper use of the apostrophe!

Silly tiger. Getting married has messed up everything you learned in 6th grade! :D;)
(j/k of course, it has been slow here, so what can I say?)

Last edited:
strube

strube

Yeah it has been really slow here lately. I have not had any...Canadian beavers. :(
What!? :eek::D

Okay, I am going to go watch a film or something. There is nobody around to even edit my quotes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis