Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
family guy is funny as shat tonight!!! conway twitty wtf is that!!! funny as he!!:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
What's up fellas. I finally took the time to learn how to play a FPS game. I'm only halfway through the novice level of COD4. I'm still figuring out how to use the controller.

Some things I just can't get. How do I kill an attacking dog? How do I plant a claymore?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's up fellas. I finally took the time to learn how to play a FPS game. I'm only halfway through the novice level of COD4. I'm still figuring out how to use the controller.

Some things I just can't get. How do I kill an attacking dog? How do I plant a claymore?
Good for you, Dave. That's a fun game, IMO. I just loaned it to a buddy so that he could play it.

My recollection about the attack dogs is that you want to get them from a distance. They took me out a few times. I don't recall the claymore planting, but I think that there are directions, aren't there?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Good for you, Dave. That's a fun game, IMO. I just loaned it to a buddy so that he could play it.

My recollection about the attack dogs is that you want to get them from a distance. They took me out a few times. I don't recall the claymore planting, but I think that there are directions, aren't there?
The directions show up for only a second. If I miss them, I can't find them anymore in any menu or help area. When the dogs attack, it says to melee the dog, hit R3 right but it never works. I always die.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A quick Google search brought up some instructions on planting claymores. I'd link them, but I don't know what platform you're playing on. I just typed "cod4 plant claymore".

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I'm just not a fan of cable companies. I would like faster internet, though...
Or get 6 to 8 more computers with screens.

* Saw the movie: "Swordfish"?
"Ironman"?
"The Dark Knight"?

J

jamie2112

Banned
Bettys must be an east coast thing.I have used it several times out here and got .....huh?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Bettys must be an east coast thing.I have used it several times out here and got .....huh?
Eh, no worries. They're just used to it referring to a girl, so you're probably confusing them a bit. They'll catch on, though.

;) J/K! :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Eh, no worries. They're just used to it referring to a girl, so you're probably confusing them a bit. They'll catch on, though.

;) J/K! :D
Well, a link would be nice for us North-mid-westerners.:confused:

PS I managed to kill a couple of dogs tonight. They got me a few times though. I'll get the hang of it. Until recently, I didn't even know how to use the controller.;)

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
What a boring day.

The woed is that I'm quite bored, I'm now going to watch "Coraline" on Blu. :cool:

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Hope that everyone is having a great day today.
Who knows, the tide might just turn in your (our) favor.

I really wish Peace in the heart of America.

;) J/K! :D In the heart of the whole planet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis