Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
What kind? I wish that I had some right now.

Safeway supreme thin crust with sausage red yellow and green GRILLED peppers and pepperoni.............yum Its by far the best store bought pizza I have ever had Adam.Highly recommend it bro..

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Off to bed after UFC. But, did the thread about that other thread get deleted?

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was just admiring my funniness over in 'Vinyl News' for those of you who don't venture outside the vent (last post with a pic ... you'll see :)) ;)

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=607889#post607889

Sometimes you really have to hold people by the hand ... :rolleyes:

I noticed that the shelves for my linen closet were in the pic and I was going to install them today seeing as how my shoulder feels better and I could use the fresh brownie points. It's messed up when my audio forum is what reminds me that I need to do things in my real life.

This must be like an awakening ... :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, you have a Mono audio system?!? :confused::eek:
I swing both ways. :D

... men and boys. :eek:

Yeah, those recordings are 'High Fidelity'. Whatever. I'm just glad to know that those are the sought after ones. That alone makes me like them better. I'm just playing around with classical except for Beethoven. That I take seriously and have a few symphonies on DVD-A to be played on the main living room system much to my girlfriends irritation.

A secondary and rather cheesy two channel system with a TT in our spare room allows me to check out all sorts of other stuff. This weekend's theme seems to be Midsummer Blues.

Back to clearing this bed off to get to the shelves. I have a record to flip and clean too.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
That was some punch in the Silva/Griffin fight huh?
Yeah. Griffin literally walked into that. Definitely a let down of a fight.
Not as much of a let down as the Hendricks fight...

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was having a pretty good time laying out for some closet shelves but I have to get ready for a little cookout action. The Boring Thread seems more boring than normal so I'm gonna get out of here before somebody breaks out the golf boring and comatizes me. :D

Later.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
My wife asked me how much my dream theater would cost last night so I calculated it at around $55k. Needless to say, she asked for a dream system on a budget after that, so I came up with a middle one at about $24k and a lower one at $13k. I really need a real job. :D

Later, Alex. Happy Sunday.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Common man a dream theater and only at 55K!? For a dream theater my main speakers would be double that alone! That is why it is a dream. Now even if I had the money would I actually buy these I doubt it but they just look soo cool. I could sell my house and buy them. I wonder if they are water proof.:rolleyes:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Common man a dream theater and only at 55K!? For a dream theater my main speakers would be double that alone! That is why it is a dream. Now even if I had the money would I actually buy these I doubt it but they just look soo cool. I could sell my house and buy them. I wonder if they are water proof.:rolleyes:
Well, that is just the Anthem separates, a few room treatments, 7.1 Paradigm Signature speakers, JVC projector and anamorphic lens, and a screen with power masking. I could easily spend that much on the room construction as well, but honestly, I can't see spending over $100k on an HT even if I was a millionaire. Maybe it is because I am an engineer who will most certainly not go past a certain point on the "diminishing rate of return" curve. The fact is that I listen to lots of music, but not in the HT - I don't think I would want/need $60k speakers for movies. She didn't ask me for my dream music system... :D

I would hope those things are waterproof. I am sure they sound amazing, but they are kind of ugly, IMO of course. I guess that doesn't matter - function over form all the way!

EDIT: What? $135k a pair? :eek::confused:

Nope, I definitely could never do that, even if I won the Powerball. But that is just me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis