Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You're getting married, right (or you did)? I did that too. It is pretty exciting.

As for everything else, I am not sure "exciting" is the word. I think "boring" is more fitting for gas turbines research, but it must be done so I can go make some moneys. I do think it is more exciting posting here... :D

You need help, strube, my man...but then again we all do!:D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
2009 / 2010 school year for teachers started today. Time to begin the whip cracking.

-pat

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
2009 / 2010 school year for teachers started today. Time to begin the whip cracking.

-pat
just dont crack that whip my way because....got some goood music playing here:D dont need any sonic boooms here because the neighbors will complain about the noise:D what noise!!:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm out of milk, but decided to make pudding anyways. I really can't recommend that.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I love drag....... racing... just saying.. i love any racing.. I dont care how many wheels they have:D watched a race from england the other day on hdnet.! That was a cool race:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I really don't need to know what you substituted for milk, thank you! :eek:;)
I actually used H20 and a tiny bit of melted butter (fat makes it set up). It finally did set up and I sampled it. That is by far the most "bachelor" thing I've done in a long time.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
gotta get off here... damn life is kinda hard sometimes.. but "dont let it get you down"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I share too many things with internet strangers...
Yeah, like that time you posted the video demonstrating your golf stroke. :eek:

I wasn't right for a week after watching that. It was like taking zombie powder. :D

There are limits you know. :rolleyes:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's just...Eww. I had to double take your user name to make sure that Alex wasn't posing as Strube.;)
I just threw up. Thanks Strube!

I'm getting married in 2 days and that combined with my nerves was just too much. :(

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just threw up. Thanks Strube!

I'm getting married in 2 days and that combined with my nerves was just too much. :(
Oh sorry about that. :D

Don't be nervous, it will be great. I think the only problem you will have is that you will have withdrawals from posting on Audioholics (assuming, of course, that you are going on a honeymoon)... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis