Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maricon isn't a girls name, it means "homo"

Dice este maricon, que se llama yo no se...
más vale matar la perra, para que se acabe la leva
Este es un panochita, like you should even give a **** what they call people in Mexico.:D
I am pretty sure Alex was aware of that, which is why he brought up the final point of a homosexual nature that was suggested... :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maricon isn't a girls name, it means "homo".
Normally when I say 'I knew that', I'm full of it but this time I really did know that.

... like you should even give a **** what they call people in Mexico.:D
In case you're not aware foreigners generally look down at the indigenous people and hold their own culture to be better than that of their new country. Consider how you would feel in a country where you couldn't buy a Cuban coffee but herring juice was all the rage. :eek:

Are you saying Alex was just cruisin' the guy?
I was gonna make him my little chalupa. :)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Normally when I say 'I knew that', I'm full of it but this time I really did know that.
I wasn't sure, so, couldn't leave la rasa behind. ;)

In case you're not aware foreigners generally look down at the indigenous people and hold their own culture to be better than that of their new country. Consider how you would feel in a country where you couldn't buy a Cuban coffee but herring juice was all the rage. :eek:
En el otro lado es mas verde. Vivo en los ustados unites, vivo con la starbucks donde para tomar cafe es un chingo de dinero. At least in Miami there are a billion places to get Cuban coffee, but yo soy un gringo..I'd rather pay the chingo de dinero para un latte at Starbucks y no neccessita hobar en espanol for my damn coffee

I was gonna make him my little chalupa. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I finally got directv to upgrade my dish and gear and now I have HD broadcasts. Only took 2 years and $1100 in tree cutting services.:rolleyes:

strube

strube

Woohoo, I finally graduated to Chief! I remember a while back when I was ahead of mperfct... and even a longer while back when I was ahead of Isiberian...

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I just ordered the Bourne Trilogy on blu-ray and the Complete Sherlock Holmes series (Jeremy Brett version). :D:D

strube

strube

I just ordered the Bourne Trilogy on blu-ray and the Complete Sherlock Holmes series (Jeremy Brett version). :D:D
I really need to watch that myself. I bought it months ago and have spent too much time posting here and researching and I really just need to stop and watch Matt Damon kick some arse in 1080p and DTS-HD MA! :D

Oh wait, I don't have a 1080p projector. 720p will do....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Woohoo, I finally graduated to Chief! I remember a while back when I was ahead of mperfct... and even a longer while back when I was ahead of Isiberian...
Good news there is no Isiberian on the forums so you are still ahead of him/her:D

strube

strube

Good news there is no Isiberian on the forums so you are still ahead of him/her:D
You know l meant you :p! l interchange Iowercase I's and uppercase l's wiIIy niIIy. Maybe it is a form of dysIexia! Don't make fun of my handicap! ;):D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You know l meant you :p! l interchange Iowercase I's and uppercase l's wiIIy niIIy. Maybe it is a form of dysIexia! Don't make fun of my handicap! ;):D
yeah I know you have a more exciting life. :p

I've got nearly 4000 posts and I joined late last year lol.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My carefully assembled team won the Hooters Trivia last night. I'm paying for it today.

Hooters, warmest beer in town.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My carefully assembled team won the Hooters Trivia last night. I'm paying for it today.

Hooters, warmest beer in town.
That sucks.

I've never really liked their wings either. Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habenero are much better IMO.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That sucks.

I've never really liked their wings either. Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habenero are much better IMO.
I'm not a fan of their food really at all... The philly isnt bad. And forget about beer selection. I asked for a Sam Adams and the waitress looked at me like I had a d*** growing out of my forehead. "Bud light is fine." But, we did beat the defending champs for several weeks straight apparently. We got a trophies and a 25 dollar gift card. We still spent a couple hundred bucks. helluvadeal

strube

strube

This has to be some sort of record amount of time between Adam #1's posts! His last one was early yesterday morning. :eek:

Someone call Guinness. ;)

strube

strube

yeah I know you have a more exciting life. :p

I've got nearly 4000 posts and I joined late last year lol.
You're getting married, right (or you did)? I did that too. It is pretty exciting.

As for everything else, I am not sure "exciting" is the word. I think "boring" is more fitting for gas turbines research, but it must be done so I can go make some moneys. I do think it is more exciting posting here... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis