Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think that I've heard it called that before. I'm impressed by your flexibility (I didn't believe Alex when he told me about it).

:p
Thank you Tony Horton, P90X and the weekly Yoga Session.

In all seriousness.... P90x turned into P17F and made me want to take roids.

I have done Yoga for a while, and though it sounds a little fruity, It has the ability to enhance fitness in ways few other things can. Ok, fine, I'll be back for my man card in 2 weeks. I hate suspensions...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I sometimes pretend that its the hot girl talking to us when "Chris" posts....

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Thank you Tony Horton, P90X and the weekly Yoga Session.

In all seriousness.... P90x turned into P17F and made me want to take roids.

thats f/u!! just get out and be active:D thats all it takes :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No need to worry about that situation. We all know it won't ever happen! :D
Woed. :)

You can't say that. You don't know what Amazon's customer service reps look like.;)
Good point! She did sound very cute. I admired her professionalism in that she contained her genetic contempt for me. I think that I heard her throw up a little bit, but she hid it well. :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
its been a great weekend!!! I hope its gonna be a better work week:mad: Then a even better next weekend next week with some good food and some cool cars. photos to come:cool:

late guys
paul

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Good point! She did sound very cute. I admired her professionalism in that she contained her genetic contempt for me. I think that I heard her throw up a little bit, but she hid it well. :D
All's I can think about is the video with the hot chick at the beginning talking sexy and the ugly one at the end of the video ironing with kids talking sexy...:eek:

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
All's I can think about is the video with the hot chick at the beginning talking sexy and the ugly one at the end of the video ironing with kids talking sexy...:eek:
Really? Wasn't it the other way around? The whole video is about some ugly skinny chick, and then it's a nice surprise at the end.

:p :D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I don't know why but it is said 'on' the right foot, not 'from'.
Now I can see that I might encounter few language speaking problems.
That don't augur too well; does not look like I started 'on' the right foot.
Like adwilk said, must have been my left foot.

* Should I included a little smilie like this one :D:confused::eek::cool::(;):p:rolleyes::):eek:, after the word 'left foot'?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Canon 300D / Digital Rebel

2005-2009

:(

apparently people only get around 12,000 actuations on this model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com