Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Gonna be a big rally at the state capitol tomorrow. Its gonna be all about the cap and trade bs bill. I was thinking about showing up to suport my state.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have been thanked exactly one-third of the time I've posted.. well until this post... I found some food. A couple lean pockets and twelve pack of Old Style. best 11 dollars i've spent... today...

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am leaving to go to dinner at my buddy's house and will post later..........WOED UP Ya'll

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
drinking tonic and tanqueray. I painted the house all damn day and not sure how long I'm going to make it. We shall see. 390-ish posts to go to AFM. Maybe I can make more than 10% actually useful, which would be a vast improvement over the last 400 or so.

I get tired of answering the same questions all the time. I don't mind answering questions from someone who has done, say, 10 minutes of google exercises before posting "What speakers should I buy?" or "what size of PJ screen should I get?". This hobby is NOT for the mindless.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Almost forgot...I just won a contest in the KC Tee Times Golf Guide, it was a photo contest and I won 4 passes to Tiffany Greens. Adwilk Adam, want to come up in the next few weekends and help me cash some in?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
drinking tonic and tanqueray. I painted the house all damn day and not sure how long I'm going to make it. We shall see. 390-ish posts to go to AFM. Maybe I can make more than 10% actually useful, which would be a vast improvement over the last 400 or so.

I get tired of answering the same questions all the time. I don't mind answering questions from someone who has done, say, 10 minutes of google exercises before posting "What speakers should I buy?" or "what size of PJ screen should I get?". This hobby is NOT for the mindless.
I here ya. I rarely answer questions. I almost only get involved if they post plenty of info. It is hard for some people though, finding a starting point.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Almost forgot...I just won a contest in the KC Tee Times Golf Guide, it was a photo contest and I won 4 passes to Tiffany Greens. Adwilk Adam, want to come up in the next few weekends and help me cash some in?
I'm in... I really like that golf course... haven't played it in a couple years. I'll buy the drinks... Adam will buy the corn dogs...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

I hear ya... it is tough at times.. occasionally (frequently) I'll just post a bit of "wake up" nonsense in some of those threads. You could come up with one "what speakers should I buy?" answer and just copy and paste 94 percent of the time. I'm gonna start asking them what their favorite color is and if they like John Cusack films...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Oh. Ummm, see you all later. :eek:

[Slinks off in shame...]

:D
Ummm, you cant do that... Mindless or not, you're the master of the manual. Plus, I hear the titles change at 12587.

I wonder why they're called manuals... Most people dont read em... I could make a fortune printing up "automatics"

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
so where is your happy place by the way? mine is about seven beers into a twelve back.
Mine includes a funny movie where I can howl at by myself and halfway through the 2nd twelver.. and neighbor chicks knocking at the door... the proverbial door...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Come on now...we need a movie title. This is AH after all.:)

I may put in Pootie Tang.:cool::D:eek:
I'd rather not, but I will...

Last go around... I watched a stupid teen comedy called "Fired Up"

Certain movies have that "B" character that is the Douche bag boyfriend... this movie has the one that takes the cake. It really was hilarious and entertaining, as mindless as it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis