Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I feel sorry for you guys,those are some way to high electric bills:mad: Its been a cool summer so far around here. The electric bill has been low because of that. They say it's gonna get down into the 50's tonight:D

oh by the way? they stripped off the top of three mountains when they built the airport here.Its a hell of a ride coming into charleston.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
thats cool man.... I had avg on the old pc it worked very well with advanced system care and malwarebytes to keep that system clean.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
thats cool man.... I had avg on the old pc it worked very well with advanced system care and malwarebytes to keep that system clean.

I like any software that is free. If the computer starts acting really screwy I reformat anyways.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Your electric bills make me happy I'm not a home owner, my housing/electric/other misc utilities are less than your electric bills.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I keep the house at 78 or 79 for the pooch, and my electric bill was about $100.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Holy schmoly! I haven't been gone that long have I? This thread seems to have hit a few rough spots since I last viewed it in it's now slightly diminished glory. There is a cloud of frowny faces (these ones: :(, not these ones :mad: - well maybe some of those too)...

Consider me the RBS AED!

000) Jamie - sorry to hear about your troubles, man. My best wishes to you and your family - I hope everything works out okay.

001) Adam, I just wanted to say I am streaming Radiohead FLAC files (amongst large quantities of other tunes) from my upstairs PC to the AVR-3808 and using my laptop from my lap to control the 3808 and it is wonderful, and with that I would say that these are features to look for in the Pioneers if you are considering one of those still. I think the two PC interface things are the coolest geek-factor features my machine has (sorry, I know I could check the Pioneers out myself, but since some jerk-face stopped paying me all I have been doing is researching some gas turbine nastyness like a bandit, if a bandit can do such things, so I can get done before I have to take out a loan).

010) Dave, I don't know if you replied to my reply of Poit to your Narf, but if not, I just wanted to add - Egad!

011) My electric bill was $58 dollars last month :eek:! I didn't know that was low. Maybe I am listening to my tunes at too low of a magnitude (in dB, of course). Does that mean I am going to get raped by the electric company when I move to Californ-i-a?

100) I am going to two shows this weekend, and it will be quite the enjoyable break from researching (yes, still like a bandit). I believe I will have enough variety that my brain will be satisfied, from Three Doors Down to Ben Harper to Incubus to Tool, and maybe to Ani Difranco, if I get a really wild hair (plus a lot of miniature bands in between) :D...

101) Well I am sleepy, and don't think I can make it all the way to 111.

110) Good night everyone, and see you next week, or maybe next month. You know me...:)

EDIT: 111) SCORE! I knew I could edit one more in there! Anyway, Adam, I am not too sure about your fantasies, they are just a bit unnerving, but probably more so for Alex... ;):eek:

EDIT 2: ...and my Aspen dog asked me to say hi to your Nikki dog via the internets.

EDIT 3: 1000) Hi to everyone else I didn't say hi to. I really am making my final exit this time - I just figured it would be highly uncharacteristic of me not to edit my post a few times before I leave...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
'night, Strube! Have a good one.

BTW - yeah, yeah...I know. You have a 3808 and I don't. Rub it in. :mad: :p :D J/K! I think that I'll be happy with one of those new Pioneers, but those 3808s are sweet.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
'night, Strube! Have a good one.

BTW - yeah, yeah...I know. You have a 3808 and I don't. Rub it in. :mad: :p :D J/K! I think that I'll be happy with one of those new Pioneers, but those 3808s are sweet.
I really wasn't trying to rub it in, I kind of figured I would quit with that because I really did enough already. I was just letting you know some coolness that the Elites possibly possess also - but that many Audioholics would either not care about or never consider the coolness of - if that makes sense. Plus it was very poorly documented in the marketing for mine.

BTW - you could always buy the 4310 - its just the new 3808! ;)

Okay now I am done - sorry, and have a good evening. :D

Oh, and congrats on having more posts than any other member (though at what may appear to the sacrifice of any life ;) - it reminds me of when I was addicted to World of Warcraft back in the day...)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
010) Dave, I don't know if you replied to my reply of Poit to your Narf, but if not, I just wanted to add - Egad!
I was going to say Zort but I let it slide because I needed my sleep so I could get up tomorrow to try to take over the world.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A spammer just posted the first sentence from one thread into a different thread. That's the first time that I've noticed that happen.

They are getting more clever. No less obvious, but more clever.

Matt34

Matt34

How is the home market in your location? Has it really taken a kickin' since you bought the place?
It's not that bad. Our area is the second best in all of Arizona, having a military post helps. We stand to make a decent profit even in this market.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
A spammer just posted the first sentence from one thread into a different thread. That's the first time that I've noticed that happen.

They are getting more clever. No less obvious, but more clever.

"Clever girl..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis