Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hmmm. Which is worse - being locked in your bathroom, or being locked out of your bathroom?

Screw the matrix. That is the question that drives me.
Locked in is worse. If locked out one could always use a cup...now where have I seen that before???

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Locked in is worse. If locked out one could always use a cup...now where have I seen that before???
I prefer the neighbor's sink....

Adam, the real question is not locked in vs locked out... its simply which part of the world you are locked out from.

I would hate be locked out from the rest of the world...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
All this philosophy is very exciting to think about.

Audioholics. We'll sell you the whole keyboard, but you'll only need the edge.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Once again, I'm thinking about buying an Audioholics golf shirt from CafePress. $19 for one isn't too horrible. Too bad the t-shirts are $20, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The TV that I bought is currently the #1 selling TV on Amazon.

I'm such a comformist.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
We'll sell you the whole keyboard,
I didn't get an "any" key.

Either way, I think being locked out is more a state of mind than a literal state of being contained. Its too bad that we allow a small mechanical device to keep us from achieving, in fact its just not true, its a crutch. We only have to decide that there are no locks. That is the key to overcoming. Or a strong mid-height kick.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Once again, I'm thinking about buying an Audioholics golf shirt from CafePress. $19 for one isn't too horrible. Too bad the t-shirts are $20, though.
If they had sweatpants, yep....

Actually those are pretty cool... Why arent those in the Audioholics Store? Or are they?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My parents have a yammy HTIB thats been around for about 10 years or so. I talked them into upgrading receivers two years ago to accommodate the digital formats. Blah blah... Their sub has always pretty well sucked. Its a small 80 watt 8 inch "module" that extends somewhere in the 30's and the output is mediocre. Anyway, it blew up. Pops wanted a new sub and cruised by best buy... He decided his budget was around 600 or so. Mom wanted something reasonably small. They dont know what "bass" is.

Ok, make a short story long... I had ordered a couple of the eclipse sw8200s a while back while they were still in stock. I ordered mom and dad the premade 3cuft box from PE and the 500 watt bash amp. Got it put together and took it by their house while they were at church this morning and got it all set up.

Dad called, I could hear the grin on his face. Mom is not happy with the size or dad's apparent need to shake the dishes. She did say it sounded great though and was much more enjoyable than the "boom machine" they used to have.

I'll post some pictures in the DIY. Its a nice sub....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Which shirt were you looking at, Adam? I cant find one that cheap, er, inexpensive...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I really like the hooded sweatshirt.... hmmm... If people dont already know I'm a geek...

J

jamie2112

Banned
I just had a nap too....I think I will turn on the tube as well............Woed up

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
No nap for me today but i am going to bed early though.

woed up g-money

oh by the way the space shuttle launch is tonight at 7:13 pm

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
This is a image of a lightning strike that hit very close to the launch pad. It looks like it hits the tower but from what nasa says it hit very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis