Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Something's on my mind.

How come we never see Chris in here?
At the risk of speaking for Chris out of turn, he is seriously dedicated to the pursuit of audio perfection. This site is not a social distraction for him. Rather, it is an opportunity for him to guide others in their own quest for audio perfection using his vast knowledge of acoustics and human perception of sound. He doesn't BS and when he says something audio related, it is based on sound research and scientific principles.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Tonight is a great night to have fun, I cannot stop laughing, still lock in my bathroom. I must be very sick.

* Ya, Ya, Ya, I know about Chris, he is true to his roots, unshakable, like the trunk of a centennial tree.

Adam though, does not seem to know me well yet. He seems to take me too seriously when I am, and make jokes when I feel lonely. :D

But Chris is definitively in my book of Gurus.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Irene.

Note: requires understanding of Engrish.
Wow! Dave, how did you guess that one, you are exactly right, it is Irene.
It's my Grand Mother. Very true, you want me to send you her birthday certificate?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Wow! Dave, how did you guess that one,
You don't want to know why I guessed that one. Let's just say the process is loaded with prejudice and stereotyping by both race and physical handicap and assumes prior knowledge of a common joke based thereupon.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
You don't want to know why I guessed that one. Let's just say the process is loaded with prejudice and stereotyping by both race and physical handicap and assumes prior knowledge of a common joke based thereupon.
LOLMAORDTFUADABA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
You want to hear a boring one?

Dave thought that I did believe he was a spammer!!!!

Honest, he really went for it. How more boring than this could it be???
Very true, just like I said, I even get a bad rep for that!!!!!

Unbelievable! I guess I better watch my sense of humor with certain people.
Just like at maternity school!!!

Yep...

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
That will be a relief to Adam. He thought he was losing.
And guess what Alex, Chris is coming here to put some serious in this boring thread. And my attitude might change too for the most serious boring thread of the entire Internet Wide Web World! :eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Packing suc#s! Whats worse is it puts my wife in a really bad mood. Oh well in 24hrs I'll be drinking scotch in the wife's homeland and it really won't matter.:D

Talk to you guys in a couple of weeks.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have a great trip, Craig! See you when you get back.

[Anticipated response from Alex: "Depends on what you're packing. :D" :p]

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Wait, you can't go yet. I have some questions regarding my AVR and I refuse to look in my manual. Tell me more about my ability to use the second video output. I think I am going to need it.
Packing suc#s! Whats worse is it puts my wife in a really bad mood. Oh well in 24hrs I'll be drinking scotch in the wife's homeland and it really won't matter.:D

Talk to you guys in a couple of weeks.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. Which is worse - being locked in your bathroom, or being locked out of your bathroom?

Screw the matrix. That is the question that drives me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis