Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You have to leave your dog...
Ah, there's the problem. I made a commitment to her when I brought her home to live with me. Being gone so much for work, I don't feel right leaving her alone to go out to a club.

Oops. I got serious. Oh, wait - no problem. It was still boring. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I better try to get four hours of sleep before work tomorrow.

Have a great night!

J

jamie2112

Banned
Ah, there's the problem. I made a commitment to her when I brought her home to live with me. Being gone so much for work, I don't feel right leaving her alone to go out to a club.

Oops. I got serious. Oh, wait - no problem. It was still boring. :)
Its official............... Adam has to have women come to him...............:D:D:D:D Oh wait that presents a whole new issue.:eek::D:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry dear friends... I'm very very silent at AH forums now..... and I can't remember being less bored :p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
My sis is in the hospital :( She has a small hole in her stomach, I guess from taking Advil....crazy ****. They are going to see if they can repair it with her in the hospital without surgery, and then at the end of the week decide if they need to operate or not.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My sis is in the hospital :( She has a small hole in her stomach, I guess from taking Advil....crazy ****. They are going to see if they can repair it with her in the hospital without surgery, and then at the end of the week decide if they need to operate or not.
Sounds very scary to me Sensi !!

Wish her good luck with this !!!!!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Best wishes, Sensi.

Adam, you can't use the dog as an excuse for not getting laid. Does the dog make you post in the boring thread too? I think the dog wants you to post on e Harmony. That way two people could be giving her treats. ;)

I'm off to actually do something. :)

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Nikola Tesla's birthday today.

He's one of our personal hero here, to all of us at Audioholics.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to hear Sensi. I hope they can fix it with out surgery.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
My thoughts are with her. I'll pray for her quick recovery.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Best wishes to her and your family, Sensi. Hopefully it's not serious.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am up and ready for work. feeling a little grumpy though. Hey harold nice to see you posting again my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis