Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Pretty cool I got a killer free Lazy Boy Huge U shaped couch with pull out bed and chaise lounge and recliner....I only had to pay 75 for delivery.......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty cool I got a killer free Lazy Boy Huge U shaped couch with pull out bed and chaise lounge and recliner....I only had to pay 75 for delivery.......
Sweet! You can have my B&W ASW1000 for free...just $450 for delivery. :D

J/K. That's a great deal on that couch. I like Lazy Boy furniture.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Prepare to yawn. :D I achieved something tonight that honestly seemed unlikely to me.

Post Count

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations Adam. Now that you've achieved your goal, you can step outside and smell the fresh air. Perhaps go to a bar, meet a woman...you know...all the things that normal people do when they don't have the boring thread driving their social life.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congratulations Adam. Now that you've achieved your goal, you can step outside and smell the fresh air. Perhaps go to a bar, meet a woman...you know...all the things that normal people do when they don't have the boring thread driving their social life.:D
:D I think that I'll sleep first.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There is a black widow right outside my front door. I honestly feel bad about this, but I'm going to kill it tomorrow morning. I don't want to risk Niki getting hurt by it.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
must be nice!! gotta work tomorrow!!:D
Yes it is nice. The best part is that these are paid days and it does not come out of my vacation allowance. The bad news is that it's a result of low production demands and if it persists, they might cancel a shift which puts me out of work after 15 years.

You take the good, you take the bad and there you have...

J

jamie2112

Banned
There is a black widow right outside my front door. I honestly feel bad about this, but I'm going to kill it tomorrow morning. I don't want to risk Niki getting hurt by it.
Now you know darn well what I would do...and clean my shoe off after.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yes it is nice. The best part is that these are paid days and it does not come out of my vacation allowance. The bad news is that it's a result of low production demands and if it persists, they might cancel a shift which puts me out of work after 15 years.

You take the good, you take the bad and there you have...

Oh My God they have that on DVD?????:eek::eek::eek::eek:Ok I have seen it all now I can go ahead and check out ...........LMFAO

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Oh My God they have that on DVD?????:eek::eek::eek::eek:Ok I have seen it all now I can go ahead and check out ...........LMFAO
We must be getting near the end of the internet and, as of today, it looks like Adam is winning.:D:D:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We must be getting near the end of the internet and, as of today, it looks like Adam is winning.:D:D:D:D
Can anyone really win at the internet? :D

I just use my reputation and post count to pick up women. Well, virtual woman. Okay, imaginary virtual women. Geese, I can't even pick up imaginary real women. What is wrong with me...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Can anyone really win at the internet? :D

I just use my reputation and post count to pick up women. Well, virtual woman. Okay, imaginary virtual women. Geese, I can't even pick up imaginary real women. What is wrong with me...
You have to leave your dog and house and go to a club to meet a REAL woman buddy..........:D:D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis