Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
RJ and Alex, those are great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

I'm still waiting for Dave's retro picture. I managed to find this one of me. Wow, to be young again.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like someone from the Outlaws band:)
Just call me Harvey. :) Hey Rick...they're spinning on the cdp right now! I think you're psychic. And next...Medicine Hat.

Yeah...sex, drugs, and rock and roll for the old hippy guy! Uhhh...make that just rock and roll. :(

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Rock and roll and a good lunch sounds good to me. (never did drugs and I'll let you know how the sex thing turns out.:rolleyes:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, I hope you married the one in front that's laughing. Nice!
That's Kathy. Her and I didn't have that kind of thing going on for some reason. Besides, all those girls had like 3 years on me and they were not only not gonna give it up to me, they weren't even worried about me. To them I was a pup. I'm pretty sure that I made some sort of crack about how I was farting my brains out and everybody behind me in the parade was just gonna have to put up with it for the next few miles. :D Yeah, I've been a pig my whole life. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
That's Kathy. Her and I didn't have that kind of thing going on for some reason. Besides, all those girls had like 3 years on me and they were not only not gonna give it up to me, they weren't even worried about me. To them I was a pup. I'm pretty sure that I made some sort of crack about how I was farting my brains out and everybody behind me in the parade was just gonna have to put up with it for the next few miles. :D Yeah, I've been a pig my whole life. :rolleyes:
Yeah, but you've been a funny pig! :D

Say, Alex...what's the story with your sig?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
To your point though, it is crazy that stuff like that gets scattered about.... I don't know what I'd do if I were her father...

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
One of those was actually lifted from a “spring break” album which her father is also in, go figure:rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Alex...you've let yourself go...maybe my wife doesn't have a bigger bra than you.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Disturbing...

-pat
Yeah, I hate it when they have a rack like that at such a young age.
It makes me feel dirty.

This morning I caulked in my tub and shower enclosure. It looks pretty sharp. I was showing off to my 76 year old Pork & Cheese immigrant neighbor from upstairs. The first thing he said when he saw it was 'wow' in a hushed tone.

I so have nothing better to do that I just went and took a picture of it to show a bunch of guys on an audio forum what a fan freakin tastic job I can do with drywall, taping, painting and caulking. Here it is fellas, I know you're drooling. :rolleyes:

Once again I get to use that line about how with this ability and $3 I can buy a cup of coffee just about anywhere (in this economy). I finished this up while waiting for an 86 year old neighbor (she's actually in better shape than me) to come get me so I could hang our old blinds in her place. Annnnd I just got off the phone with the guy who owns the used record store. We're gonna meet at the Home Depot at 9:00 AM to buy some drywall. :)

Last edited:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I feel a bit down today, run out of prescription pills.
Chicklets don't seem to work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis